Chapter 27: Sometimes.

Elijah

Life is good sometimes.

Even if it's tough, it's good.

Sometimes.

"Ugh, this looks way too stuck up, doesn't it?" Alice groans, tilting her head as she turns in front of the mirror, studying her outfit with furrowed brows.

I'm lying in bed and just watch how my stunning woman tries on outfit after outfit, honestly not understanding how she can't know that she looks divine in anything she wears.

"I might be repeating myself, but I can only say it again: You look stunning."

"Well, you're kind of biased though, aren't you?" she winks before she bends down to tie her shoes, giving me the perfect view on her perfect ass.

"I might be biased, but I'm not blind..."

She gets up and turns to look at me, a blush creeping into her cheeks when she clears her throat, and I just can't help but shake my head when I watch how she looks into the mirror again, straightening out her outfit in places where it couldn't be any straighter. For someone as strong and beautiful as her, Alice surely is insecure about her appearance and performance. It's fascinating, really.

I get out of bed and walk over to her, wrapping my arms around her from behind as I press a kiss on her neck, watching how she reacts to my touch in the mirror in front of us. She closes her eyes and leans her head back, letting it rest against my shoulder as I kiss a path down her neck, feeling how her breathing gets heavier with every time my lips find her skin.

"Elijah..." she breathes out a warning when I press my hand flat on her stomach, pressing her against me and my erection right into her soft ass.

"What is it, love?" I whisper, my kisses now traveling over her shoulder as she bites on her bottom lip. Her chest rises and falls beneath my touch, and I literally feel her heart thunder in her ribcage, the obvious arousal also visible in her flushed cheeks.

"I need to leave soon..." Her voice is almost inaudible, her fingers digging into the back of my head as I move my own hand on her stomach further down south, slipping it right between the white skirt she's wearing and onto her mound.

"I'm not keeping you from leaving..." I can't help but smirk before I bite into her shoulder, and I almost feel the shiver that runs down her spine from that act alone.

Watching her in the mirror does something inexplicable to me, seeing how she desperately holds on to me while I don't even touch her properly... Fuck, it's glorious.

"Elijah..." she breathes that same warning again, but this time she even wiggles her butt, driving me all sorts of mad before she suddenly spins around and steps aside, holding up her hand. "Stop."

I'm sure she wants to sound confident and sure of herself, but her voice is almost a whisper, filled with lust and desire her body portrays so beautifully.

And I'm not going to lie - I'd love to just take her right here and now, but I know that when a woman asks you to stop, you just do it. No matter the circumstances. I guess that's how it happens that I stand here, my massive erection straining against the jeans I'm wearing while I just watch her, see how she tries to steady her breathing with every second that passes.

But then she looks at her wristwatch, obviously counting the minutes in her head, before she looks back at me, the sole fire in her eyes instantly sending a grin on my lips. "Fuck it."

Without any warning she jumps me, and I'm so surprised that I can only catch her by pressing her against the wall next to the mirror, her legs instantly wrapping around my waist while I smash my lips against her own. She fiddles with my jeans while I devour her like I didn't just have her mere hours ago, but it honestly seems like it can never be enough with this woman...