Chapter 3: The Wedding

Throughout the drive I felt so lonely as my life kept featuring itself in my mind, to hype up my mood I took out my phone and texted my best friend Gia to meet me up at our favorite coffee shop place, that was where we actually met for the first time, since then we become inseparable, now come to think of it, I even wonder why I never even called her to tell her all the crazy things that were now happening in my life. I entered the shop to find Gia seated on a bench near the window, *our spot* she was always in time for everything. ‘Hi Bebe’ That was a nickname we gave each other because we didn’t want boys all around so the only thing we had in mind was to make people believe we were dating, it sounded weird at first then later it was just our thing. ‘Hi babes it has be so long what were you up to hook up with the hot guy/boyfriend Abner or what?’ She smirked. Ignoring her I took my seat, she really hypes my world, if only she knew what I was up to. After a short second of silence, ‘So tell me all the juicy stuff I want all in and when I say all in ……. I mean all… in girl.’ Gia if you knew what I was up to u would flip and when I say flip I mean it.’ Turning her own words against her. ‘Oh okay so what’s up then? ‘Don’t even get me started, so{story telling time…..} and now I am surpassingly marring their son and the wedding is today one hour before midnight, to add things up I have never even seen the guy’ I said frowning ‘You know what I mean ,like who gets married at midnight ,you know’. She looked confused ‘Girl, I don’t actually know what you mean, your life is so screwed up, and I thought my life was a mess.’ She laughed her words out.

………………………..………………

‘You do know you are walking me down the aisle right? ‘I asked Gia looking straight in her eyes; it was more of a command than a request. ‘Duhh’ she said rolling her eyes and jumping up in ecstasy. She really behaved like a child sometimes. If you guys are wondering it is currently one hour to mind night and am at the Waynes house getting ready for my *Wedding* and no one is here apart from The Waynes, my fucking aunt, and Gia. At list I was allowed to bring people too. I only chose Gia alone coz she knows what is going down and plus it was more of a civilized wedding than the church ones. I didn’t have to go all out and buy myself a wedding dress, so I just carried my long pearl white dress, as if reading my mind as I entered the dressing room I found a white dress lain on the bed ,this was a sign of pettiness rather than kindness. Knowing very well that if I didn’t wear it ,that would be a whole kind of fight I swallowed my pride and wore it, after all I was doing this all for my dead parents they wanted this but are not here to witness it. This day is supposed to be the happiest day of my life but it is f**cking not, to make matters worse my best friend Gia is going to walk me down the aisle $ No hard feelings Gia$. I really wanted my dad to do that part. Putting on some light makeup I was done, what was the point of being all pretty and all to some stupid rich kid. Gia and I walked out of the room, only to find Nice at the door , I had promised myself not to get made at her today so I just gave her a fake smile and walked away ‘You really look good in the dress’ Is she literally trying to get on my nerves or what coz she did . I stopped at my step and turned to her ‘What the hell’. ‘Baby sooner or later your just going to have to accept that am the only one you have now and for the matter your only *MOTHER*’ She was talking nonsense, so I just let the statement roll down my back and let her feel how bitchy she is. On my way to the garden now.