Chapter Five

Andy's House👆

Michael's POV

As I parked the car across the street from Andy's house I look to see how many guards we have to get through. As I'm counting the guards I feel a tap on my shoulder as I turn around Sam says, "What's the plan?" "I'm working on it Sam." That's when I get an idea. "Fiona do you want to blow some stuff up?" "That's not even a question Michael." "Good now here is the plan. I'll climb over the gate while Fiona sets off an explosion to open the gate. After she sets the bomb off you guys hide on either side of the gate behind the wall. When all the guards are at the gate I'll come up behind and you two will come out from behind the wall and..." I was cut off by Fiona who excitedly says, "And then we shoot them." "No, Fi we are going to knock them out and then as I was saying we will go through the front door and knock out any other guards until we find Andy once we deal with Andy we call the cops and then find Emma and wait for the cops." I finish my plan right before Sam says, "Wait, Mikey you plan on waiting for the cops?" "Yes, Sam she was kidnapped therefore her parents are probably looking for her. If we stay we can say she told us of her situation and we helped" "What about the guns?" "Andy's got bodyguards, bodyguards carry guns." I say with a hint of annoyance in my voice. "Oohh, so we dump the guns and tell them that the bodyguards were carrying them." "Yes Sam now let's go."
As I climb over the wall and get in position I see the guards patrolling the grounds. Once I'm safely on the ground I sneak as close to the gate as I can with out getting caught and then text Sam and let him know I'm ready. After I sent the text I hear the bomb go off. It was small only to get the one guards attention so so don't alert Andy of our arrival. As I thought I heard the guard speak into his walkie talkie telling all guards to get to the front gate. I see all the guards come running up to the gate and then I see Sam and Fiona come out from behind the wall so I jump out and take out six guards while Sam and Fi handle the other six. Once we took out the twelve guards outside we head inside. Once we're inside I can hear a blood curdling scream that I can tell was from a women. As we rounded the corner I saw Andy beating the living daylights out of a semi conscious girl that I quickly recognize as Emma.

Before I know what I'm doing I pull him off her and push him against the wall and yell, "What the hell do you think you're doing? What gives you the right to beat a 16 year old girl?" I ask wanting an answer. For some reason this situation messes with my head and I want nothing more than to beat him to death right then and there I don't know why but I guess it was because it hit close to home for me. I'm pulled out of my thoughts when he gives me an answer that makes me want to kill him even more. "She was thirty minutes late." Before I can punch him I hear sirens and I quickly realize that the police will be here any second so I hand Andy my gun and quickly change our position so I'm being held against the wall and make it look like I'm the one being threatened. He smirks and raises the gun but before he can pull the trigger he's being pulled off me and being handcuffed. That is when I get a good look around. The illegal guns that we brought were scattered around the bodyguards we took out when we entered the house and I can see Sam and Fiona outside blending in with the small crowd that was starting to form and realize they got out before the cops arrived. As I'm looking around my eyes land on her, Emma, the blue blouse she wore was stained in her own blood, her face was swollen and bleeding all over the place and her brown hair was stuck to her face from the slowly drying blood. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I realize a police officer is asking me what happened so I told him that Emma was a friend of mine that had told me about her situation a couple days ago from being kidnapped to being beaten and almost sold into prostitution. At the end of my "story" he allows me to go on the ambulance with her. The last thing I heard before I zoned out from panic was, "SHE'S GOING IN TO SHOCK. WE'RE LOSING HER!"