Chapter Seven

Emma's Pov

"There's more." I said. "Yeah there is. Since you have no family that they can find you are considered an orphan. Which means that unless someone adopts you before you're discharged from the hospital you'll be put into the foster care system."

"WHAT!! A foster care system. No, please find a way to avoid it I'm 16 only two years until I'm an adult I CAN'T go to foster care. Your over 18 why don't you adopt me or something until I find my parents. Just don't let me go to foster care. Please." I almost whimper the last part because I'm so overwhelmed.
     As I look at him he holds a look in his eyes that I somehow could read and it seemed to be telling me that he had a plan, but what was it?
_______________________________________
A

uthors note: Hey guys I know I haven't been active lately and the first thing I publish is short as crap but a lot has been going on with me and I was trying to overcome some struggles but thanks to a really great friend (who knows who they are I just wanted to thank them and let them know that I love them💙) I'm closer to my normal self than I have been for a long time and I have bigger better plans for this book.
Let me know what you think is gonna happen? Love you all stay safe ❤❤😊