Chapter Twelve

Emma's POV

"Fiii." I grumbled as she pulled me into another dress store. I called her as soon as I left Michael's and told her everything BAD IDEA she's dragging me around the mall to find the "perfect" dress for me for our date tonight. Our date is at 6:30 tonight and I still can't believe it but my feet are killing me and I'm hungry so this time I yelled a bit louder, "FIII! I'm tired and hungry can't we take a break."

"Relax this is the last dress store in the mall so your dress has to be in here then we will take a break...."

I cut her off by yelling, "OH THANK GOD!!"

"Don't go getting all excited after our break we have to find shoes to go with the dress."

"UGH."

*Few hours later*

Fiona and I got home about an hour ago. We did find a dress that I must admit was worth the long boring hours of me saying, "I like this one." And then Fi saying, "No it doesn't fit you complexion." Or, "It's to old lady-ish." We even found shoes and then the last stop was Victoria's Secret. Fi dragged me into that store and made me get stuff no matter how loud I protested but I must admit the sets I got accented my curves and made me look hawt.

It is know 5 o'clock and Fi is dragging me to my room to get me ready claiming that I have to look drop dead gorgeous claiming that it was time Michael dropped a glass bowl.

When we finally finished it was 6:27 and Fi was trying to calm me down until Michael got there. This is my outfit, shoes, makeup, and hair. 👇

 👇

"I'm scared Fi

"I'm scared Fi. What if he realises that I'm to young or something's wrong with me?"

Fi turns me around and looked me in the eye and said, "He won't because if he did he would have to see that he is the one with something wrong not you."

After Fi finished talking there was a knock at the bedroom door. I said, "Come in." The door opened and Madeline, Jessie, and Sam were standing there and all of them said, "Wow." Then Sam yelled down the hall towards the dining room, "Brother your eyes are about to be blessed!" I looked at him wide eyed and Sam looked a little sheepish and he whispered a sorry. Madeline then said, "You look beautiful Emma. Michael is going to lose his mind just punch him if he goes to far." She said the last part with a chuckle. We all laughed a little and then Fi said, "You ready Emma he's in the living room."
I asked her, "How do you know?" "I can hear him pacing the floor." Sure enough if you listened real close you could hear the sound of shoes on a hardwood floor. I gulped and walked out the door and everyone followed me. When I got to the dining room Michael turned around and looked at me and his mouth was actually hanging open a little bit. I then heard Sam say, "Close your mouth brother before you catch flies." Michael closed his mouth but his eyes never left mine. He cleared his throat and said, "Are you ready to go?" I couldn't reply so I just nodded my head yes and walked over to him. As we were leaving Madeline yelled, "KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF MICHAEL!" I heard Michael mumble no promises. We looked at each other and chuckled. He opened the door to his charger for me and then closed the door and as he walked to the driver side I couldn't help but think I can't make any promises either and I honestly couldn't because I knew that if he would let it go that far I wouldn't mind at all.

*A few hours later*

The date went perfectly. We had dinner at a nice restaurant and Michael asked me to be his girlfriend which I happily said yes to but I think my favorite part was that if anyone looked at me a little to long for Michael's liking he made an almost silent growl. I don't know why but it made my heart speed up. Later when we were walking to the car we passed a few men with wandering eyes and Michael wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him and let out that same growl. Then on the way back home there was a wreck blocking the road so Michael decided I could just stay at the loft that night with him and if I'm being completely honest I had some plans that I was more than willing to put into action.

When we pulled up at the loft Michael said, "I'll get the door for you." Michael opened the car door and helped me out and then walked me up the stairs to the loft. As he opened the door he said, "How about we watch a movie and eat some popcorn." I watched as he closed and locked the door and I said, "I have a better idea." "What's your plan?" I smirked and walked to him and said, "This." And then I pulled him into a deep passionate kiss and we made out in that spot for a little bit but I pulled away and said, "I need you and I am more than ready." As soon as those words left my mouth his eyes changed to a dark blue and he let out a low growl and did this 👇

Not long after we started kissing he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso as he started to walk toward the bed

Not long after we started kissing he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso as he started to walk toward the bed. As he layed me down on the bed his lips started to wander across my jaw and then down my neck until he hit my sweet spot which caused me to moan and from there we made love.
_______________________________________A/N: This is all the more detail I'm going to go into but I am going to imply that they do the devils tango. Let me know what you think