Chapter Eight

Authors Note: In this chapter there is a little bit of a time skip because well this is when it gets interesting 😏 (NOT LIKE THAT YOU DIRTY MINDED PEOPLE. Not yet anyway 😏)
Emma's POV
One month time skip
Turns out Michael did in fact have a plan but before I get to that let me tell you what has happened in the last month. First I got out of the hospital after two and a half weeks and was given a clean bill of health. Second Andy and his goons were sentenced to life in prison(HALLELUJAH). Third I met Michael's friends and family. Fi is officially my BFF, Sam...well  you know that crazy uncle that is the fun one at the family reunions yeah that's basically Sam, Jesse is basically the big brother that is OVERLY protective. Last of all I GOT ADOPTED by none other than Madeline Westen. Yup that's right I am officially the adopted daughter of Madeline Westen, but there is a downfall....Michael. You're probably wondering why that's a downfall let me tell you why he is my adopted brother that is 11 years older than me that makes him 27 if your wondering, still confused of why it's a downfall I have a crush on him yup that's right a crush on a man that is ELEVEN YEARS OLDER THAN ME that's not even the worst part everyone knows except Michael because you know the super spy can't figure out that his sixteen year old adopted sister is in love with him. SUPER SPY MY BUTT!! Note the sarcasm.
Well back to the present today Fiona and I are going shopping.....again. If Fi and I aren't watching movies, shopping, talking, or hanging out with everyone else she's probably out putting her life on the line with Michael, Sam, and Jesse. Let me tell you something when they are out doing that I'm freaking out all the time wondering who is gonna get shot first. It's happened before apparently but it was before I was part of the gang yup I am in fact part of the team just not going out to get shot at I'm kinda like the doctor for them all. It started when Fiona got grazed by a bullet. They brought her to Madeline's and we're going to have Madeline take care of it but she was out shopping so Michael was gonna do it but I want to be a nurse anyway so I watched doctor shows and read medical books so I knew what to do, and ever since then Michael has been teaching me some knew things here and there so it's awesome, I even have Michael talked into teaching me how to fight. *Ding* My phone going off pulls me out of my thoughts it was a call from Fi.
Me: Hey Fi!

Fi: Hey Em. Sorry but I can't make it to the shopping trip today just woke up with a killer stomach ache.

Me: Well that sucks. Now what will I do today? Sam's out with some chick, Jesse's working, and Madeline's playing poker with some old ladies AGAIN!!

FI: What about Michael!?!?

Me: FI NO!! You know how I get around him I would make a fool of myself.

Fi: Oh it can't be any worse than the time that you dropped a glass bowl when you saw him picking up a weight!

Me: I thought we agreed to not bring that up again Sam and Jesse still make fun of me for it!!

Fi: I know sorry! But didn't he promise to teach you to fight?

Me: Yeah.

Fi: Exactly now would be perfect for some lessons.

Me: I don't know Fi.

Fi: Oh come on think about it you and Michael alone at the loft him teaching you how to fight while he's shirtless....

Me: Uhhh I think I'll text Michael and ask him. WAIT A MINUTE!!

Fi: WHAT!?!?

Me: He is eleven years older than me and you still think we should date??