Chapter Fifteen

Authors Note- I know I have not been writing lately and I'm sorry for that but I've been studying for my exams so it was hard to fit in studying and spending time with the family, and to top it all off covid-19 has been traveling through my family, so that's adding to my stress. I do have news though....IM STARTING A NEW BOOK!!! This book will be a fan fiction about the character Neal Caffrey from the TV show White Collar. I've got the plot and all decided on, but that good news comes with bad news....this is the final chapter in Falling for the Burnt Spy 😢. I will write an epilogue if you want me too.
---------------------------------------------------------
Two years later
Emma's POV

I'm so excited!! Why you may ask well I'll tell you why. Today's my 18th birthday. I am officially an adult. A lot has happened in the last two years. The worst part was about seven months after I started dating Michael. Sam tracked down someone who knew what happened to my parents. Turns out that they weren't happy with the police because they hadn't found anything out about my case so they started there own and got close...to close so Andy had them killed.

Some good news now Michael and I have been doing AMAZING. That's another reason I'm happy Michael and I have been talking and we have decided that we are going to move in together. The other things that have changed is the fact that I'm no longer on the side lines when Michael, Fiona, Sam, and Jessie go do what ever it is that they do. It took a lot of convincing to get Michael and Jessie on board with me joining the team. Sam and Fi were surprisingly all for it. Jessie wasn't because I'm like his little sister and Michael wasn't because I'm his girlfriend, but I showed them I had what it took to join them on the team. That included beating Michael in a fight which I did and out shoot Jessie at the shooting range...which I did. I am proud to say that I may love blowing things up more than Fi. Literally Michael has hidden all of the explosives from me.

*Ping*
I look at my phone and see I have a text from Michael.

Ughh

Ughh. Just as I'm about to fall on my bed my door opens to reveal a very excited Fiona.

"Happy Birthday Em!!!"