Chapter 4

Jennie broke up with Kai and threatened the whole entire team by telling them she'd go to the authorities with the video tapes if they didn't leave her alone and keep a safe distance. Right now I was helping her study for her math test tomorrow. This was actually our last tutoring session because she did a great job with understanding the material.

"Alright you're done" I said closing the textbook

"Wait, we're still friends right?" she said as she grabbed my wrist

"No, I was just planning to suffer through helping you and leaving" she chuckled and said "Then where are you going?"

She put the textbook down "This is your second home now." I nodded and said "But I actually want to go to my first home because I'm tired and I want to take a nap"

I tried to get up but she was still holding my wrist. "My house is like...the hangout place for the athletes and...a lot of girls have boyfriends that are on the football team and-" I cut her off and said "if you would've told me earlier I would've just stayed. You can be open with me." She nodded and she said "You can still take a nap though. This is a queen bed" I nodded.

I kicked off my slides and she got up to grab her remote "I'll watch a movie" she walked over and sat down next to me. "Do you make it an objective to wear less clothes every time I come over?" I asked as she sat down.

"What are you on about?" I sat up and looked at her. She was only in her underwear and it was a lace set "I'm not an idiot" she sighed and said "I've been trying to make Irene jealous" I folded my arms.

"I know you told me not to interfere but what she did sucks and you're an awesome person and I just thought...if we were to date...she'd be jealous" I rubbed my forehead and said "You're forcing yourself to like girls to make my ex jealous, gosh! you're crazy. This won't work, as pretty as you are I don't see you that way and making her jealous won't solve anything because I don't want her back at all" I took off my hoodie and tossed it to her.

She quickly put it on and said "What if I just like you?" she laid down. We both laid down and were facing each other.

"That's not how this works" I said softly and she sighed. "Why not?" I just looked at her and said "You don't leave a relationship and jump into another one, that's not how this works. There has to be a mutual connection for the people involved."

She held up her index finger "Give me one month, 30 days to date you, show you that I'm serious, and show you how a girl should be treated" she's so full of it.

"No, we will remain as friends" she nodded and sighed. "Alright, can we cuddle as friends?" I nodded and welcomed her in my arms. It's been forever since I enjoyed the embrace of another person. I indulged in her sweet scent as she held me. I think a major turn on of mine is when the girl naturally smells good. Before I could drift off into a blissful sleep I heard "What the hell!" We both quickly sat up and of course it was Irene.

"Are you two fucking?" my eyebrows furrowed and I said "What are you talking about, we were taking a nap" Irene shook her head.

"No, you don't just let anyone touch you, you never sleep next to someone unless you have some type of emotional connection." Jennie nodded and said "Yeah, we became friends. I didn't think it was a big deal."

Irene folded her arms and said "Then where are your clothes?" she looked down at the sweatshirt "I was originally in my underwear but Lisa said she felt uncomfortable so she gave me her sweatshirt" Irene wasn't taking this well.

"Irene I don't get why you're acting jealous. It wasn't anything serious but if you don't want us napping then-" Irene cut her off and said "You know what, it's an overreaction. I apologize...I just need some air" she left. I quickly got up to close and lock the door

"I think she's a Gemini" Jennie said and I laughed because she is a Gemini "You think?" she chuckled as I walked over to her. "You know, you're very attractive" she said as she grabbed my shirt "Oh really" she nodded as she pulled me towards her.

"Yes and our first task is getting you some contacts because those Harry Potter spectacles aren't working" I laughed and I said "oh! you know nothing about Harry Potter" she nodded.

"I've read all the books, seen all the movies, and I've been to the theme park. My house is Gryffindor" I rolled my eyes. She's so basic.

"Ravenclaw" she snickered "Nerd" I gasped.

"Take that back" she laughed and shook her head "are you ticklish?" her face dropped so fast and she immediately said "I take it back"

I nodded slowly ,"That's what I thought"

*****

I'm so excited for their upcoming concert "THE SHOW"

Have you guys joined already?