Chapter 9

I jumped out of my sleep, I was sweating and my breathing was heavy. I knew what happened but I couldn't remember what happened. I looked over to see Jennie asleep and naked. We slept at my house tonight, things escalated quickly and my shirt ended up on the floor. Her clothes and underwear were everywhere and she looked exhausted. I grabbed a shirt and put it on. I kissed her forehead softly before going to the kitchen. I poured myself some water.

Bambam walked into the kitchen holding a bat "Geez sis, you can't scare me like that" he put his bat down and then he got some water himself

"Another nightmare?" I gently nodded and he pulled me into a hug

"It's ok, they're both in a better place and they're watching over us" I chuckled and looked at him

"And when did you become so religious?" he laughed as he took a sip of his water.

"I just...I don't think I can go back to sleep tonight" I said and he raised his eyebrow.

"Then what's that white chick for if she can't put you to sleep?" I rolled my eyes

"Don't refer to my girlfriend as 'white chick' and we have school tomorrow. If I wake her up for sex she'll be exhausted tomorrow" he folded his arms and said "Looks like you have an ultimatum, Goodnight" he took his water and left. I took mine and went back to my room.

I laid down and I just laid there. I just had this eerie feeling that wouldn't let me sleep "Baby" I heard softly. I looked over to see Jennie awake

"Baby what's wrong?" I wonder how she always knows what something is wrong.

"How do you always know when I'm upset?" I said softly

"Because you don't look at me straight in the eyes when you're upset, your eyebrows are slightly furrowed, your jaw is clenched, and I just stare at your face so much that I can tell" I looked up at the ceiling and said "Nothing Baby...just get your rest please"

She kissed my cheek and said "If you need anything I'm right here" she turned over and laid there. It was 2:30 in the morning.

"Alright" I climbed over her and flipped her. She gasped "You never initiate sex" I spread her legs and said "Drink extra coffee tomorrow" I started licking her clit and she moaned

•••

We were sitting in the library, she was caffeinating herself. "Baby I'm really sorry" she looked up at me and smiled softly.

"About my energy or the nine hickeys on my neck I couldn't cover up?" I could tell I just had this apologetic look on my face. She grabbed my chin and kissed me.

"It's alright, we had fun. It's what teenagers do" I heard a very, very small noise so I immediately thought someone was watching us "I mean I still feel b-" I got up and ran out. I managed to catch the guy and I jumped on him. I flipped him around and to my surprise it was Hanbin.

"Wait...Hanbin" he put his hands up "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I can explain" I stood up and so did he. Jennie folded her arms.

"So Miss Ezra gave me the key to come back here so I could get a textbook on psychology because I wanna be a psychologist and because this is where the old college textbooks are stored see" he pulled out the key and accidentally dropped it so he picked it up

"So as I was looking and I heard Jennie's voice so I thought hey if she's back here then I'll say hi so I followed and all I saw were books so I looked through them and saw you two so I was like ok and I tried backing out slowly so you wouldn't hear me but I tripped over my own foot, like that" he then proceeded to show us how he tripped "and then I saw you run so I ran because I didn't want Irene finding out that psychology was actually my passion and not football because it's so not cool" Jennie and I just glanced at each other.