Chapter 7

I don't usually do this but she begged me. I was just sitting there with a towel wrapped around me. "Can you not swim?" I pushed her away and said "I can but I just...I'm nervous" she grabbed my hand.

"Baby we're in the hot tub alone, mostly everyone is in the pool...you're also wearing a one piece. Please calm down" I sighed.

I removed my towel and got into the hot tub. She came over to me and straddled my waist. "I knew you were going to do this" she chuckled softly.

"I know we've only been together for a week but I think it's about time I kissed you" I smirked softly.

"Go ahead...I like my kisses slow" she smiled softly as she leaned in. Before our lips touched I heard "Hey guys!" we both pulled back and looked at Irene.

She climbed into the hot tub "Oh hey Irene" Jennie said while smiling "Did you hear that, since you came out as Bi, a whole bunch of people have been coming out and there's now seventeen same sex relationships in our grade" Irene said and Jennie nodded "Yeah, I think it's great"

"Lemonade!" We heard her mom yell. A bunch of kids got out the pool and Jennie said "I'll get us all some" she got up and left.

"Could you be anymore jealous?" I said as I looked at Irene. "I'm telling her we dated. I just think she should know" I nodded and said "How about we tell her everything together" Irene looked nervous.

"I'm back" Jennie climbed in the pool and handed Irene a lemonade. "This one was the last one left" I looked over and said "There's a whole other table full of lemonade" she nodded

"Last one left on the first table" she put two straws in and we both took a sip. She put it down on the table. "So I think I'm going to pass math and keep my spot on the team. I've been doing really well with studying" I smiled softly from what she said.

"I'm proud of you baby, Irene actually wanted to tell you something" she looked at Irene who cleared her throat "I'm bisexual too...I just haven't told anyone" Jennie smiled and went over to her. She then hugged her and Irene forced herself to hug back "I'm so happy for you."

Irene nodded and said "I just need some air, this hot tub is making me overheat" she left and Jennie came back over to me. "Now where were we?"

She slowly leaned in for a kiss and when our lips touched it was like heaven. I heard a few catcall whistles. She tapped me and we both put our middle fingers up in unison. We heard a few giggles. She bit my lip softly and tugged it back ever so gently as she pulled back "Oh it's confirmed" she said as she held her lips "I'm gay for you" I laughed

"Why don't we continue inside?" we both climbed out of the hot tub and as we were walking in someone said. "Jennie come take a picture" she nodded and said "I'll meet you up there" I nodded and went upstairs. I walked into her room and started drying off. I felt her hands wrap around my waist

"Already moving to third base" I said and then I heard "So you haven't had sex yet" I turned around so fast I fell back and landed on the bed. "What the hell Irene!" she climbed on top of me

"I know you miss me, we can just keep it our secret" she pulled my strap down and kissed my shoulder "No!" I pushed her off the bed and said "No! I'm happy and I really like her. You can't try and change that when you realize you lost something good"

we both heard sniffling and we looked in the doorway to see Jennie "Irene are you serious, I thought you were my friend" her eyes widened and she said "Jennie I'm so sorry-" Jennie shook her head "Just get out"