Chapter 10

It has been exactly a week since Jennie and I split up and it has been the hardest week of my life. I'm used to seeing her everyday. I'm used to her kissing me at random times and sitting on my lap but I haven't physically seen or touched her in a week and it's really taking a toll on me. I want to find her and pull her into my arms. I want to kiss her and tell her that she's mine and no one else's. I miss the rough sexual banter she continuously asked me to put her through.

Right now I was in the library reading when I saw Irene walk in. She handed me her cellular device and I put it up to my ear. "Lisa" Jennie's voice was soft. "I can't have this conversation face to face with you, I've tried so many times" she sounded sad and a bit scared.

"So yes, that night really affected me, it made me have horrible nightmares, they were so bad that I couldn't sleep, I looked in the mirror and I hated myself for my body, I didn't want to eat anything but you made me feel safe"

"When I was next to you I was safe, I could love myself, I could eat, I slept fine and you're the best thing that has ever happened to me...but you left me" my heart sunk to the pit of my stomach because I could hear she was crying "This is so hard for me and you just forced all these emotions out that I didn't want to feel and you're an asshole for it and on top of that you were my safe place and you left so...I don't want to see you anymore. Goodbye Lisa" she hung up.

I handed the phone back "How'd it go?" Irene said nervously.

"She broke up with me." I closed my book and put it on the table. "What are you going to do?" I stood up and said "You're going to drive me to her house" I grabbed her arm and dragged her with me.

•••

I knocked on the door and her father opened it "My daughter doesn't want to see you right now...or ever again" he was about to close the door but I stopped him.

"Sir, with all due respect I don't care. I'm the best thing that has happened to your daughter and without me she will spiral. I am here, missing my class to see her, everyone knows how important school is to me. But my ex girlfriend and soon to be girlfriend is crying right now over something I did so if you don't let me go fix it this will result in you on the floor" he opened the door and said "Goodness I like you" I ran upstairs.

I knocked on her door and she said "Dad go away, I'm fine" I knocked again. I waited a few seconds and as she opened the door she said "Go away-" she saw me and quickly tried to close it but I pushed my way through.

"Lisa no, no, my answer is no" I closed the door and went over to her. She covered her ears and looked away from me. I just felt defeated.

"Please hear me out" she didn't even give me a second glance "You were wrong Lisa" I grabbed her hands and pinned them to her sides.

"Jennie I'm sorry. I was worried. You told me that you were scared of the guys on the football coming after you the night prior and I just wanted you to talk to me" she just looked away.

I think of things that will make her feel somewhat better. After a minute, I take a deep sighed.

"I should've bought you flowers" I decided to try singing. "And held your hand" she slowly turned her head to me

"I should've gave you all my hours, when I had the chance" her whole body calmed into my touch

"Take you to every party cause' I remember how much you love to dance, " she looked down at the ground and I tilted her head up "Now my baby's dancing, but she's dancing with another man" I didn't think it'd actually work

"Although it hurts, I'll be the first to say that I was wrong. Oh I know I'm probably much too late, to try and apologize for my mistakes, but I just want you to know..." I pulled her up from her seat and she stood up

"I hope he buys you flowers...I hope he holds your hand" I grabbed both of her hands

"Gives you all his hours, when he has the chance. Take you to every party, cause' I remember how much you loved to dance" I sat down and pulled her onto my lap

"Do all the things I should've done, when I was your man, do all the things I should've done...when I was your man." She kissed me slowly and it immediately escalated

I pinned her under me on the bed and I kissed her neck softly. She pulled off my clothes along with hers. I snatched off her bra and started sucking on her breasts. She moaned softly and she said "Go down on me please, I can't wait"

I removed her pants and spread her legs. I sucked on her clit while fingering her. She clenched the bedsheets as tight as she could to cover her moans. I just went faster "Baby please, my dad will hear us" I pulled her closer and her moans got louder. I'll make sure she remembers this.

We were both staring into each other's eyes and she was twirling my hair. We were both naked "Please talk to me" I said softly and she looked up at me.

"Alright but next time I'm not budging" I kissed her forehead and said "There won't be a next time" she climbed on top of me and laid there "I don't cry, I'm the cheer captain and everyone looks up to me, I can't cry" I see, she must be holding a lot of stuff in.

"I don't want you to hold stuff in. You can sit on my lap and cry for hours. I'll still be right here" she nodded softly.

As if on cue, tears started to stream on her soft cheeks then I let her as I rubbed her back. She cried for hours and I just let her get everything out "Lisa, I need some time to heal" I nodded and rubbed her back.

"Is there a chance we can get back together and you won't date anyone else?" she nodded softly and I said "Still friends?" She nodded,

I'm going to get her back.

****

I'm baaaaaaack!!!!

I'm back from isolation, my energy's back, I'm finally back to my home and I'm back to continue on spreading Jenlisa love.

Let's do this pitches 😉