"Just A Friend"

A/N- This is the first story I've written (besides essays for school),and I appreciate any criticism I get. Also, I don't really write any NSFW stuff. Dream and George say that they are okay with shipping and fanfic and stuff. They said that they even read it sometimes, but if they say they're uncomfortable with it for any reason, I'll take this down. Also, this is supposed to take place before they met up at Pizza Hut, and George hasn't used his facecam yet. I DID NOT MAKE THE COVER ART! It is by 900bdes on Instgram.

Dream's POV

"If you could have any one thing in the world right now, what would it be?" I asked

"A plane ticket to Dream's house!" exclaimed George

If he's serious about that, I know the perfect birthday gift for him.

"Wait, actually?"

"Yeah, I've always wanted to meet my best friend in real life!"

"I'll be right back, I have to do something real quick"

"Ok"

I swiftly changed tabs and opened a website to buy a ticket, a lot of different dates and times were available. Which one should I choose?

I joined the call again to ask him.

"Hey George" I whispered,"are you doing anything for your birthday?"

"Not really, why?"

"I was just wondering. Oh, and have you ever flown first class before?"

"Ummm, no" He sounded confused

"Great!"

"Why is that great?" George questioned

"Uhh, it's nothing"

"Dream, what are you doing? Are you-"

I ended the call before he could finish his sentence, and went back on to the website. I bought him a first class ticket to Florida on October 30th, two days before his birthday. This way, we could spend Halloween and his birthday together.

"Okay George, I'm back"

"What were you doing, you were gone for a while?"

"Not much, I got a snack, said hi to Cat, and bought you a plane ticket"

"Wait, what was the last thing you said?"

"Oh, I bought a plane ticket to Florida for you, your flight's at 7pm on the 30th."

"Dream! I don't know if I can go, I have to find someone to take care of my pets, and I don't know if my parents have anything planned, and I only have three days' notice" George kept trying to come up with excuses.

"You said you were free, George. Also, you can bring them here with you, as long as Dog doesn't piss in the house. I'm sure Cat and Patches will get along fine." I told him

"Fine", he mumbled "You'd better have some good stuff planned, though."

"I will", I assured" I'm gonna end the stream now, everyone's probably wondering why we were muted."

" I guess I'll see you in two days then!" George said excitedly

"Yep, I'll send the ticket to you right now"

I ended the call. What will we do while he's here? I don't have anything planned. Maybe I should ask Nick. I decided to text him.

                            dream

                            hey nick, so i bought george a ticket to florida, and i have no idea what to do. I think he expects me to have some stuff planned.

💛snapmap💛

idk, is he just a friend or is he more than that?

                            dream

                            just a friend, of course

💛snapmap💛

sure...

                            dream

                            no, seriously

💛snapmap💛

ok, whatever you say. maybe go to the mall or something, that's pretty casual

                            dream

                            that would work i guess, what about an amusement park

💛snapmap💛

i thought you were scared of heights

                            dream

                            i am, but we don't have to go on roller coasters or anything

💛snapmap💛

roller coasters are kinda the whole point of amusement parks

                            dream

                            whatever, i'm sure george will be chill with it

💛snapmap💛

ok

A/N- I'm not sure how often I'll be updating, it's probably going to be around every two or three days. I would love any recommendations for new chapters, since I suck at writing. Also, I apologize for the crappy text message format, I gave up at trying to get it to work. Have a great day!

-nutmeg