Karl Likes Me?

TW: gay

GEORGE'S POV

I woke up to the sound of chirping and saw Techno bathing in the sunlight peeking through the blinds. I felt a weight around my waist and looked next to me. Why is Dream here? Blonde strands of hair were strewn across his face.

I picked up my phone and looked at the time, being careful as to not wake Dream. 12:46 pm. I heard the door creak open and saw Sapnap stick his head through the crack. He smirked at me and closed the door again. I finally registered what was happening. Oh shit, if Dream wakes up and I'm still here, he's gonna think I'm weird. I don't want to ruin our friendship.

I attempted to squirm out of his arms, but I felt him move a little bit, so I quickly stopped. After a few minutes, I managed to crawl out of his grip. I tiptoed out of the room and started looking for Sapnap.

"Hey George"

I whipped my head around, startled by the sudden noise.

"Oh, hi Sapnap"

"Pretty crazy night, huh?"

"What do you mean?"

"You kind of confessed your love to Dream"

"WAIT, ARE YOU SERIOUS?"

"Yep, apparently you got really drunk, then passed out in the car, and told Dream that you loved him" Sapnap told me, "Dream was kind of freaking out, so he texted me and asked me what he should do"

"What did you tell him?"

"I told him to to follow his heart"

"That's so cheesy, Sippycup"

"First of all, no, it's not. Second of all, don't honking call me Sippycup"

"Honking?"

"It's Karl's fault. Anyways, he really likes you, and I think you should make a move"

"Karl likes me?"

"No, Dream, you dumbass, Karl is MY boyfriend"

"Ok, that makes more sense. Are you absolutely sure he likes me?"

"One hundred percent!"

"Ok, I'll make a move today."

I walked over Dream's room and saw him sitting on the bed, looking at something on his phone.

"Good morning Dream"

"Morning, Georgie" he said, smiling at me

I sat down next to Dream and leaned against him.

DREAM'S POV

I looked over at George and we locked eyes. I saw his eyes flick to my lips, then quickly back up at my eyes. I slowly started to lean in as he did the same. Is this really happening?

Our lips met each other. It felt like fireworks were exploding in my stomach. George was the first to pull away.

"Do you want to go to that restaurant again tonight?" I asked, "For a real date this time?"
"I would love to" he responded before pulling me into another kiss.