Why Did You Yeet My Suitcase At Me

DREAM'S POV 10-30

I saw George walk into baggage claim, scrambling to find his bags. I decided to help him out a little and started sifting through the bags, I found one with a tag that read George Davidson and pulled it to the side. I scanned the room for George, but I couldn't see him anywhere. There was another baggage claim in the next room, so I figured he must be in there. After a few minutes, I decided to grab some coffee at the Starbucks near there.

"I'll get an pumpkin spice latte, with an extra shot of espresso" I told the barista

"What size do you want?" She asked

"Umm, maybe a-" I saw George out of the corner of my eye," just a sec, I'll be right back"

I grabbed the suitcase and shoved it towards George, he turned around and his eyes widened for a split second before he hit the ground.

"I found your bag Georgie!" I screamed, laughing,"Sorry, I didn't know it would knock you over"

I put my arm out, and he grabbed it and pulled himself up.

"Dream!! What was that for!?!?"

"Sorry," I said, embarrassed

" I forgive you...Dreamy" Did he just call me Dreamy?

"SHIT, DOG ESCAPED!" George yelled

I quickly ran to search for her. I shouldn't have done that, what if we can't find Dog? Thankfully, after a few minutes of looking around, we found her huddled in the corner of a souvenir store. We headed back to the front of the airport.

He promptly hugged me

"Hi," he said

"Hi Georgie," I responded

We were wrapped in each other's arms for what felt like forever. I didn't want it to end, I've been waiting so long to see him. I pulled away, afraid he would be uncomfortable. We looked at each other, both of our faces red.

"So why did you take my suitcase and then yeet it at me?"

"Uhh, I guess I wasn't really thinking at the time, and it's not my fault that you pack so much stuff. Why did you bring three giant suitcases? I have a washing machine, you know."

"Oh, apparently I wasn't thinking either." he giggled

His laugh is so cute. Nonono, that's weird, he's just a friend.

"I was right in the middle of ordering a coffee, when I saw you, do you want anything?"

"Just a water"

"Ok"

I walked back up to the Starbucks, and the woman looked at me with a smile.

"Ok, I'm back now"

"Still want that pumpkin spice latte?"

"Of course, and vente"

"Anything for your boyfriend over there?"

"Umm, we're just friends, and he only wants a water"

"You guys sure looked like more than friends, you were hugging for like two minutes"

"Oh" I said, now afraid that George had caught on.

"What's your name?" the woman asked.

I was used to this, a lot of girls would try to ask for my name and number, but for some strange reason, my first instinct was to scream,"IM NOT STRAIGHT, SORRY" people were looking at me weird, I don't think George heard though.

"Haha, no, not like that, I just need it for the coffee"

"Whoops" I said, red spreading across my face,"just put Dream on there"

"Ok, Dream, she said, smiling

I stood there for a few minutes, scrolling through Twitter on my phone, when I heard her call my name. I went up to the counter, and she placed two coffees and a water.

"I only ordered one coffee"

"I accidentally made an extra, and I wouldn't want it to go to waste" She winked at me.

"Ok, thanks, have a good day" I looked back and saw her gesture at the label on a cup. I looked at it and there was a note written on it,

            my number is (850) 420-6914

            call me if you need relationship advice ;) -Karly

A/N- sorry, this was really bad, it's really hard for me to update often because i have so much schoolwork. Hopefully i can get the next chapter out within the next week or two. Thanks for reading!