You Should Have Muted Yourself

A/N- This is a really short chapter, I just wanted to post this, but after I finished this, I had writer's block.

George's POV

Dream and I were walking into his house when he grabbed my hand and dragged me into a room in the back.

"Is this my room?" I asked him

"Yep"

"It's so big"

"That's what she said"

"Really?"

Dream wheezed and said, "So, are we gonna stream, or not?"

"Yeah, in a few minutes, I have to make sure that the children are comfortable"

"Ok" he said, walking out of the room, "Wait!" I shouted

He turned around, "What's up?"

"Can you just not tell the stream that I'm here"

"Yeah, of course"

Halfway into the stream, my stomach was rumbling. It had just registered to me that I was so nervous I forgot to eat dinner, and breakfast.

"I'll be right back" I told the stream, and muted my mic

I texted Dream, asking him to mute himself for a second. I waited for a moment, then walked to his room.

"Everything ok, Georgie?"

"Yeah, I was just wondering what we were going to do for lunch, because I didn't eat dinner or breakfast."

"We can go right now, and why didn't you just ask me over text?"

"I wanted to see your face again" I said playfully

"Awww, like what you see?" He asked, fluttering his eyes

"Maybe" I told him

We both blushed and smiled, until his face turned to stone, and he gave me a worried look.

"Uhhh, George, please don't be mad at me, but the chat is blowing up, and I think I might've forgotten to mute myself"

Great, now everyone knows that I like Dream. Wait, I like Dream. I guess I'm not as straight as I thought I was. I saw the corners of his lips turn upwards, as he burst out laughing.

"You actually believed me?!?!?" he wheezed, "I wouldn't do that, it's such a cliche thing to do in fanfics"

"I thought you were serious for a second there" I said smiling, "and aren't we not supposed to break the fourth wall?"

"Oh, you're right"

"So, what about lunch?"

"I can pick up some sushi from Walmart."

"Eww, no, is that stuff even safe to eat?"

"It tastes good, okay, don't judge me" Dream pouted

I giggled and suggested that we go to a slightly more authentic sushi place.

"That sounds good, I'll look for one on my phone" After a few minutes of searching, he shouted, "Found one! And it's half off tonight"

"Cool, let's go there"