✦ › ♡˖°꒰ prologue◞ ̑̑

PROLOGUE:
love disease

"i didn't even know what is this, but
i can't deny that this feels good."

-♡️-

since then, since taehyun met beomgyu and became best friends he didn't want to lose beomgyu to him. because of him, he felt how to be truly happy.

he has made many friends but there's no one more than beomgyu who he considers his best friend and close friend.. beomgyu who is almost with him every day that comes and goes.

yes, there are hueningkai and soobin who are also his friends but don't get him wrong but choi beomgyu, he is taehyun's favorite among them all.

again, nothing more than beomgyu for taehyun.

and taehyun doesn't know what to do if one day the older who was always there for him disappears.

they are sometimes mistaken as lovers because some people always saw them together every day, but they just let it go because they know in themselves that they're just best friends.

but as time goes on, taehyun notices beomgyu being clingy to him. yes, beomgyu is clingy but he is not just used to the fact that later on the older one clings to him. he was also cuddly that he always hugged him.

however, he ignored it and just let beomgyu be too clingy and cuddly to him. even if he doesn't admit it, it feels good every time their skin touches each other. there was some kind of electricity flowing and he didn't know what it was.

his heart also often pounds rapidly whenever their eyes meet, whenever the latter approaches him. he also noticed that his cheeks often get warmth and red because of him.

weird because it also feels good.

what if i have heart disease? one of taehyun's thoughts is why his heartbeat often becomes abnormal.

like, he couldn't understand what was happening to himself and his heart, he would gradually believe that he was sick and needed to be checked up.

but he doesn't know..

he is already suffering from a disease.

love disease.

and of course, taehyun doesn't know that yet. let's just wait for him to realize how he really feels for the older and what he will do once he finds out the truth.

-♡️-

NOTES:

soooooooooo how is this chapter? did you like it? i hope you all did uwu. thank you so muchhhh~ ❤️