✦ › ♡˖°꒰ chapter six◞ ̑̑

CHAPTER SIX:
one and only

"i'm sorry, but always remember
that you're the one and only i love."

-♡️-

"binnie~"

"hmm?"

"i have something to tell you." said hueningkai and then leaned his head on the older's shoulder.

"what is that?" soobin asked him.

hueningkai smiled when he remembered his conversation with taehyun, four days ago and every time he and taehyun meet the latter avoids him- or let say, taehyun avoids opening the conversation between the two of them about that love thingy.

"taehyun and i talked the day we watched the four of us together. didn't you leave the two of us because you were with beomgyu hyung who went to a convenience store?"

soobin just listens while playing with the younger finger, "and then?"

"then.. i noticed taehyun blushing because of beomgyu hyung so i told him that he likes hyung but he still said no and he only considers him a friend." hueningkai chuckled.

soobin did the same as he shook his head, "he is really indenial even though it is obvious." he commented.

the younger one nodded in agreement, "yes, but i think he believes now."

"believe that what?"

the latter smiled at soobin, "that he already loves his best friend."

soobin chuckles, "so what are you? cupid of their love story?"

"well, why not? they can be a cute couple when they become a couple!" hueningkai replied.

"how about us?"

the younger furrows his brows in confusion, "huh? what about us?"

"us? aren't we a cute couple? we are so cute!"

the latter lets out a giggle, "we're not couple, hyung."

"then be my boyfriend so we can be a couple." soobin said then shook his head, "no, i mean cute couple."

hueningkai was quiet for a moment and then chuckles, "then we are now a cute couple, hyung. i'm your boyfriend now." he winks at him.

-

there's a boy who sits quietly while watching the other children play happily. he smiled sadly and then fixed his eye glasses.

he was surprised when a ball hit his face, he touched his face due to the pain of the ball hitting him.

"oops sorry, i thought it was a trash can."

he looked up there and then he saw a boy smiling at him. he grabbed the ball that was at his feet and then deliberately stepped on his foot.

the boy with eye glasses mouthed 'ouch' as he touched his foot and rubbed it softly. the boy looked at him and then laughed at him.

"sorry again, i thought it was garbage."

the boy with the eye glasses looked at his foot, avoiding his gaze. he slowly wiped his cheek when he felt the tears dripping down it.

"such a crying baby trash, kang taehyun." the boy scoffed and then kicked him.

the boy named taehyun whimpered in pain, he cries and did nothing, not even able to defend himself.

you will be like this forever, no friends and always bullied, he thought himself and smiled sadly.

taehyun was sad and wet when he got to their house. he no longer has parents so he just lives in the house of his relative who also doesn't care about him.

he quietly entered his room and sat on the side of his bed. he hugged his knee and silently cried. pitying himself.

"why are you crying? do you want help?"

taehyun was surprised when he heard that voice, he looked at his side and immediately stood up when he saw a boy at his age just sadly looking at him.

"w-who are you!? and what are you doing here!?"

the black haired boy gave him a smile, "don't worry, i don't bite. and who is me? i'm cookey, your imaginary friend from now on."

[a/n: beomgyu was nicknamed cookie since he was a little kid because he would only eat cookies but he didnt know it was spelled with a kie so he wrote it as cookey. beomgyu is cookey.]

taehyun furrows his brows, "i-imaginary friend?"

"yes, your imaginary friend. cookey!"

"cookey? cute." taehyun said as he smiled at him.

he secretly smiled as he remembered their sweet past, but he stopped thinking when he heard his name called.

"hey gyu, time is running."

beomgyu looked at him, "i know, yeonjun hyung." he replied as he gave him a faint smile.

yeonjun just stared at him, sadness can be seen in beomgyu eyes even though he is now smiling. the pink haired boy sighs as he taps the younger in his shoulder.

"i'm sorry-"

"don't be sorry, it's not your fault. i'm happy because my request was granted. we've been together for a long time, hyung and that's enough for me. but even so i can't deny that i'm sad, but as i said.. i'm still happy because i was with him." beomgyu said.

the older nods at what he heard, "but why.. you haven't told him yet?"

"what? that i was his imaginary friend then and now an angel came down to earth just to be with him and help him?"

"exactly!" yeonjun agreed.

"for what? after this he will not remember me."

yeonjun mouthed 'oh' as he hugged the younger, "that's okay gyu."

"but my heart is not okay."

"i know."

beomgyu smiled as he observed the beauty of the sky, "once i get back there, he won't remember me but still, even for the last time.. i want to make him feel how much i love him."

kang taehyun, you're the one and only.

one and only that i love, more than best friend.

-♡️-

NOTES:
so beomie was taehyun's imaginary friend and he's also an angel all of sudden- hshshs surprise!

edit: i noticed some of you are confused, me too lol. here's the explanation; i read that your imaginary friend will be your guardian angel at the right time. since cookey is taehyun's imaginary friend which is beomgyu, beomgyu is also his guardian angel but taehyun doesn't know that. sooo, this is what i did with a twist. and what is the twist? me and my messy writing ksksks that's all! hehi :D