✦ › ♡˖°꒰ chapter four◞ ̑̑

CHAPTER FOUR:
his touch

"all i want is you
and your touch."

-♡️-

"beomgyu, i'm back!" soobin yelled happily.

beomgyu came out of his room and then looked at soobin who was happily arranging his groceries for their week-long meal.

"shh, lower your voice hyung. hyunie is sleeping." the black haired boy shushed the older one.

soobin looked at him and furrows his brows, "taehyun is here? and he's sleeping in your room?" beomgyu just hummed softly.

soobin smirks at him, "you know beomgyu, if i were someone else i would think you guys are boyfriends. like hello? you are always together, sleeping together in one bed and you two are so clingy and cuddly with each other!"

but beomgyu just replied him with 'hmm' which made soobin pouts. "hmm? what kind of answer is that, gyu?" he went to beomgyu and slaps him on his shoulder, beomgyu just laughed.

"how's you and hueningkai? are you two.. you know?" beomgyu changed the topic.

soobin pouts even more, "change topic~" he mocked. "but hey, answer me first-"

"date me first before i answer you." the latter cut him off, soobin slaps him again and beomgyu just chuckled.

"nevah." soobin scoffed, "but seriously, are you and taehyun are just best friends? really?"

beomgyu went silent for a moment and nodded his head, "yeah. we're just best friends."

"eh?"

the younger one looked at him and then smiled at him teasingly, "how about you and huening? hyung, you haven't answered my question."

beomgyu notices the older's smile, he's now smiling from ear to ear like an idiot. "me and huening-ah? uhm, well, w-we are.. n-now dating." he answered weakly but enough for beomgyu to hear that.

the latter smiled at him and taps him on his shoulder, "congrats to the both of you."

soobin touched his face when he felt the warmth on his cheek, he's now blushing. "t-thanks."

there was silence between the two of them when soobin decided to speak, causing to break the silence.

"how about you, gyu?"

"huh? what about me?"

"uhm, you.. when will you find a guy to date?"

"guy?" beomgyu asks him.

"yah, don't me! i know you're into boys!" soobin hissed and the latter laughed.

"yeah yeah, but honestly.. i don't have to look for a man to date." the replied as he smiled.

"huh? what do you mean?" the latter just shrugged and walk away, "yah! you meanie, answer me first!" he yelled.

"shh, hyunie is sleeping." he replied, "and like what i've said, date me first so that i could answer you."

the older looked at him, disgusted. "you're not huening, so never!" the younger just laughed at soobin and entered to his room.

when he finally entered the room he slowly closed the door so that it wouldn't make any noise and wouldn't wake up the younger sleeping quietly.

he slowly sat down next to his bed and watched the boy with blonde hair sleeping, his eyes opened a little so beomgyu laughed and closed it slowly.

after that he caresses the younger face as he smiled at him, "cutie." he mumbled.

but beomgyu didn't know, taehyun was awake because of soobin's shout earlier but he went back to lying down when he felt beomgyu's presence entering the room.

the older just continued what he did until he decided to ruffles the latter hair, the soft and blonde hair of the younger one. it also smells so good so when they're sleep together he always smells it.

and taehyun? he just quietly felt beomgyu's every touch, letting it do whatever he wanted to do to him.

the room was quiet so he could hear the loud beating of his heart with every caress given to him by the older, and now he had only one thing on his mind.

he loves it, his touch, always.