✦ › ♡˖°꒰ chapter one◞ ̑̑

CHAPTER ONE:
important person?

"where are you? i'm worried and i
didn't want you too far away from me."

-♡️-

"soobin hyung!"

"oh taehyun, you're here. wae?"

"where's beomgyu hyung?"
he just shrugs his shoulder as an answer while taehyun took a deep breath and sighs.

soobin looked at the younger's face, wondering why beomgyu was looking for him because last night they were together.

soobin was about to ask the younger when taehyun saw hueningkai and he rushed to the younger, "annyeong, hyuka. do you see beomgyu hyung?" he asked him.

hueningkai was startled a little as he faced him but just like soobin, it seems that hueningkai also doesn't know where the older is based on his reaction.

hueningkai shook his head as an answer as he furrow his brows, "why? you need something from him?"

taehyun lets out a sigh, "i'm worried about him, hyuka."

"huh? why is that?"

taehyun looked at him and restlessness can be seen in his eyes. "i.. i don't know, it's just like.." he paused.

"like?" the younger asked.

"i'm just used to him being the first i see, but now.. i've been looking for him but i can't find him." he confessed.

hueningkai mouthed 'oh' and pats taehyun on his shoulder, "i'm sorry hyun, but i don't know where beomgyu hyung is. but i promise, when i saw him, i will tell you." he smiled at him.

taehyun just gave him a faint smile as he nodded and started to walk away.

taehyun couldn't understand but it felt heavy when he didn't see the elder.

saturday today and no class. beomgyu slept in taehyun's house and when taehyun woke up the older was no longer beside him. yes, they slept together but nothing strange happened to them.

and they always do that, they always sleep together.

taehyun went to soobin's dorm because he assumed that the older is there. because he and beomgyu are roommates and maybe the two of them are together but he's not there, beomgyu is not there and soobin is not with him.

when he saw hueningkai who was also inside the dorm he also asked him, presumably he saw beomgyu. but like soobin he also didn't know where the older was.

taehyun's shoulder fell when he came out of the dorm. for the ninth time, the younger sighed. he didn't really know where to look for the older so he just thought of going for a walk.

he stopped walking when he reached the park. he looked around quietly not until someone saw his eyes. the smile automatically drew on his lips when he saw the person he had been looking for.

"beomgyu hyung!"

when beomgyu heard that shout he immediately turned to it. he had been smiling but when he saw the younger one the smile grew on his lips even more.

"hyunie!" he called him and then ran towards the younger one.

beomgyu laughed softly when taehyun suddenly hugged him but he also hugged it back. when both of them pulled away from the hug, taehyun slaps beomgyu on his shoulder which made beomgyu chuckle.

"yah! why did you leave without saying goodbye? you didn't even leave a note where you are going so i know and i don't worry about you!" taehyun blurted.

beomgyu eyes widen a little at the sudden act of the younger, but he just chose to ignore it because it's normal for your best friend to worry about you.

beomgyu caresses taehyun's hair and smiled at him sweetly, "sorry hyunie, i couldn't say goodbye to you because there's an important person who wants to meet me. but promise, next time beomgyu hyung will say goodbye to you, hmm?" he leaned his face closer to the younger one that their face was only a few inches away from each other.

taehyun's eyes widened and he couldn't speak. he felt the warmth of his cheek, his heart pounds rapidly and loud.

"a-ah okay, but can you please not bring your face too close." taehyun muttered.

the older just raised his brow, "why? because you can't look closely at my handsome face?" he teased and then leaned his face even closer when taehyun blocked both his hands on beomgyu's face to keep it away from him.

"hyung!"

beomgyu laughed, "fine, i'm sorry. come on, i'll just treat you so you won't get mad at me." he said and then placed his arm on the shoulder of the younger.

taehyun's blushed even more because of what beomgyu did but he didn't complain or even speak, he just let the older.

because he also likes when they are close to each other.

but even so, taehyun still can't get rid of what beomgyu said- about the important person who met the older so he forgot to say goodbye to him.

who is the important person he is referring to?