✦ › ♡˖°꒰ chapter three◞ ̑̑

CHAPTER THREE:
big squirrel plushie

"it's bad to be selfish, but i just
want your attention all mine."

-♡️-

"what is that, hyung? why do you still need to cover my eyes?" taehyun asks as he chuckled softly.

"shh, i have a surprise for you." the latter replied.

the younger one was quiet for a moment and shrugged his shoulder, "okay."

they're in the arcade now and they have finished playing in the gun thingy where they will kill the zombies, after that they went to the car thingy that will lead them to the finish line.

and right now, taehyun's eyes are covered with beomgyu's two hands. why? he also didn't know, the only thing the older answered was 'surprise.'

beomgyu and taehyun just kept walking, taehyun didn't know where they were now. well, beomgyu just took him to the claw machine with a lot of stuffed toys inside.

they stopped there and then beomgyu slowly removed his hand from taehyun's eyes. when the older hand in taehyun's eyes was completely removed he blinked and then looked at what was in front of them.

he furrows his brows at what he saw, "a claw machine?"

beomgyu nodded his head, happily. "yas! and do you see that big squirrel plushie? i'm gonna get that for you." he winks at him which made the younger blush.

"w-what? so, you took me to the claw machine so i can see how you can get that big squirrel plushie?" the latter nodded his head as an answer, taehyun couldn't help but to laugh in disbelief, "do you want to impress me, hmm?"

beomgyu nods proudly, "yas!"

taehyun smiled, he's so pretty and handsome at the same time.

beomgyu taps him softly on his shoulder, "stay here okay? watch me get that squirrel for you."

taehyun just nodded and then watched the latter play the claw machine. while watching, the joy couldn't be hidden from his smile and eyes because of beomgyu.

this is what he wants, to be happy with him. this is what he wants and hopefully it will never end.

he is so lucky because he had a best friend like beomgyu. he will never ask to have more friends because even just beomgyu is enough to make him happy.

and if he thinks he will have a rival to beomgyu- he is already irritated. yes, it's bad to be selfish but he doesn't understand why but he wants the attention of the older is just on him, nothing else.

i can't lose him.

"hyunie?"

taehyun blinked, he didn't even know what had happened. he drowned too much in his thoughts and didn't notice what had happened, or watched beomgyu play.

"hyung?"

beomgyu frowned, "i'm sorry, but i didn't get that big squirrel plushie. i disappointed you, sorry."

the younger stared at him, sadness can be seen in his face. taehyun gave him a smile, "that's okay, hyung. at least you did your best."

"but-"

beomgyu stopped when taehyun put his index finger on the his lips and gave him a sure smile that he should not worry about. "it's okay, hmm?"

beomgyu stared at him for a moment and then slowly nodded his head, "okay."

"lets go." the latter just hummed as an answer.

but taehyun didn't know, beomgyu really got that squirrel. beomgyu noticed that the younger was not on his self so he thought of making fun with him.

his two hands are behind while the big squirrel plushie is there, he secretly smiles as he thinks about how taehyun will react when he sees the plushie.

beomgyu's favorite is to see taehyun's reaction, he always wants to see his cute reaction and he will never tire of watching his reaction.

"hello, sir! are you done playing?" the girl at the cashier asked beomgyu when they passed by, a girl who was obviously acting cute in front of beomgyu.

beomgyu smiled at the girl, "yeah."

the girl chuckled, "alright, come back when you have time!" the black haired boy just nods.

while taehyun secretly pouts, annoyed with the girl who is trying to act cute and flirts with beomgyu.

taehyun pulled beomgyu's hand causing the older to look at him, "i'm tired and hungry." he pouts.

the latter chuckles as he ruffles the hair of the younger, "right, lets go." beomgyu looked at the girl and bowed, the girl did the same.

but taehyun noticed the frustration on her face.

after that beomgyu faced him again, he held his hand and intertwines their fingers together. taehyun eyes widens and felt the warmth on his cheek at what the older did, but he just let the older.

the girl saw it so she pouts. the two started walking away from the cashier area to get out of the arcade.

taehyun turned to the girl and saw her evil stare at him, taehyun didn't hesitated and also glared at the girl.