✦ › ♡˖°꒰ chapter five◞ ̑̑

CHAPTER FIVE:
that's called love

"my heart always pounds rapidly, but
i don't care as long as the reason is you."

-♡️-

they are complete four, beomgyu, taehyun, soobin and hueningkai. they are currently watching on tv. soobin sat on the sofa while hueningkai was next to him and hugging the older.

beomgyu is also sitting like soobin, while taehyun is sitting on the floor because there's no more space on the sofa. but don't worry because there's a carpet so it's not cold.

taehyun leaned on beomgyu while beomgyu hugged the younger one on his neck as he rested his chin on taehyun's soft and fragrant hair.

no one seems to be interested in watching because soobin and hueningkai are hugging next to each other and whispering, while beomgyu is caressing the younger hair. sometimes he will hug him tightly.

and taehyun? he wanted to focus on watching but with what beomgyu was doing and with his abnormal heartbeats he couldn't focus on watching, so even he was no longer interested in watching. he drowned too much with each caress of the older and with his touch.

they were also in that position for a few minutes. taehyun and beomgyu are silent while hueningkai and soobin continue to whisper and later giggle.

"hyungi~ i'm hungry." hueningkai whispered to soobin.

"you hungry?" the younger nods, "alright, stay here okay? i'm gonna buy some snacks for us."

"okay, and please buy me grape juice please?" soobin ruffles his hair as he smiled at him softly.

"i will." he answered softly and stood up.

taehyun and beomgyu looked at him, soobin did the same. soobin smiled when he saw the position of the two, beomgyu just raised his brow at the older.

"hey beomgyu, come with me. i'm going to convenience store to buy some snacks and drinks for us."

"but-" soobin immediately cut him off.

"whether you like it or not, you will come with me."

beomgyu sighs and nods, "fine."

taehyun and hueningkai just watched the two of them walk away to go to the convenience store but beomgyu immediately stopped and turned to taehyun.

"hyunie, just stay there okay?" taehyun startled a little as he slowly nodded his head.

beomgyu gave him a soft smile and then he started walking with soobin out of their dorm. taehyun and hueningkai are the only left inside of the dorm.

"you're blushing huh." taehyun was surprised again by hueningkai's sudden speech.

he smiled at him teasingly. taehyun just raised his brow in confusion, "h-huh? what do you mean?"

"you're blushing." hueningkai repeats. "if you really only consider beomgyu hyung your best friend, you will not blush like that."

"h-huh?"

the younger sighs, "why so slow? what i mean is, you already like him."

taehyun looked at him in disbelief, "eh? i'm not okay? beomgyu hyung is just my best friend."

the latter chuckles, "i'm not asking you, hyun. i'm stating the fact."

"the fact?"

hueningkai couldn't help but to facepalmed, "you're really slow. what the fact? the fact that you already like beomgyu hyung."

"but i'm not-"

"yes, you are." he smiled at him. "that's how i am hyun, at the time i didn't know how i really felt about soobin hyung. i thought he was just my best friend but i really felt more there."

taehyun just listened to what hueningkai was saying and then shook his head, "but hyuka, i don't like beomgyu hyung like you feel with soobin hyung, we are really just friends."

"how did you say that? how can you explain your blushing every time he does something and says sweet to you?" hueningkai asked him and taehyun was speechless.

"i.. i don't know."

"tell me hyun, how do you feel every time you are with beomgyu hyung?"

"happy, i'm so happy that i don't want to end that day. i want.. i just want the two of us to always be like that." he answered lightly, enough for hueningkai to hear.

the latter smiled at him and held his hand, "well congrats to you, hyun."

taehyun looked at him in confusion, "congrats for what?"

"tell me, does your heart pounds rapidly every time you are with him? does your heart become abnormal because of him?" the younger asked him again.

the blonde haired boy slowly nodded his head.

hueningkai gasps, "that's it! omyghaaad!"

"huh?"

"do you know why you feel that way for him?" taehyun just shook his head as an answer.

"simply, because you like him!- no i mean, you love him! you already love beomgyu hyung!"

"w-what.." taehyun couldn't believe at what he heard.

i already love him? my best friend?

"that abnormal heart beats thingy and what you felt for him,

that's called love."