✦ › ♡˖°꒰ special chapter◞ ̑̑

SPECIAL CHAPTER:
i love you so much

"even though my mind forgets you,
my heart will still recognize you."

-♡️-

"soobin hyung! hueningkai!"

"taehyunie!"

"hyunie!"

when the three met they hugged in a group, they could see the joy in their eyes and smiles because finally taehyun and hueningkai are now graduates. soobin, on the other hand, graduated last year.

it has been 2 years since beomgyu disappeared from taehyun's life and memories.

by the time he woke up it was as if nothing had happened. his life is still like that, soobin and hueningkai are still his best friends the only difference is that taehyun no longer remembers beomgyu or any other things about beomgyu.

but if one of them remembers everything, it is soobin who is just quietly watching taehyun who is very happy because he's now graduate and college next year.

the agreement is that only taehyun can forget beomgyu, but if he tells it to others they will never forget it. one more thing, it is also a sin to tell your true identity to a mortal.

there's a punishment for that.

beomgyu break those rules so in heaven he's being punished now. that punishment is beomgyu will not be trusted forever because of what he did. of course because of that punishment he lost many friends, yeonjun and only those close to him are the one who still talking to him.

beomgyu is currently looking at the big screen while watching taehyun with a smile, he's with soobin and hueningkai. beomgyu was happy to see the younger happy without him.

this is what he wants so he wants to go down to heaven, he wants to help the younger ones to be happy and find real friends so that he's not alone.

beomgyu was just an imaginary friend- he is taehyun's guardian angel so it's his duty to take care of the younger. but, he didn't expect that he would love taehyun.

"gyu? our god wants to talk to you." yeonjun, his best friend called him.

"coming!"

beomgyu prepared himself and after that he looked at his screen again, watching taehyun who are now still smiling. he smiled and then left his room to go to their god.

"our god, did you call me?"

their god is only a light and no one has ever seen its face.

"cookey."

beomgyu's eyes widened when he heard that name. that was his name when their god chosen him as guardian angel or taehyun's imaginary friend.

"our god."

"i feel the pain you carrying. i see the sadness in your eyes despite the sweet smile you show. and i know how much you want to hug him again."

beomgyu couldn't speak, he could not understand why their god was saying this, he had no idea.

"even though you break the one of our rules, i still want to repay you for the sacrifice that you made because you didn't chose your self."

"i don't understand what you are saying but thank you very much, i just followed what i knew was right." he replied, showing respect to his voice.

"don't you understand? then i command you to close your eyes and follow what your heart says."

beomgyu obeyed what he said, he closed his eyes and followed what his heart said until he woke up and looked around.