✦ › ♡˖°꒰ chapter two◞ ̑̑

CHAPTER TWO:
that's my boy

"let us stay like this forever,
can we? my heart wants it."

-♡️-

it's only 7 in the morning.

too early to be as sweet as the others out there. i'm not saying it's taehyun and beomgyu, but yes.

they are both inside taehyun's favorite café. the older brought him here to treat him so that he wouldn't get angry because he left him without saying goodbye and made him worried.

but the question is, is taehyun mad at beomgyu?

of course not, and he could not bear to be mad at him.

he was just disappointed and annoyed with the fact that beomgyu forgot to say goodbye to him just because of the 'important person' who wanted to meet him.

like hello, how important is that person? taehyun thought as he secretly pouts.

he pouts even more, maybe that person is even more important to me.

beomgyu suddenly held his face which made taehyun surprised, "w-what-"

"why are you pouting? are you still angry with me? don't you like it? isn't this your favorite café? what do you want? just don't be angry with me?" beomgyu asked him.

taehyun couldn't speak and just stared at the older. and before beomgyu's words sank into his brain the latter immediately hugged him tightly. and yes, his heart became abnormal again.

"hyung.." taehyun muttered.

"i'm really sorry, hyunie. i don't want you to be mad at me so tell me what you want me to do so you don't get mad at me." his face was buried in the neck of the younger and his hug was even tighter.

"i-" taehyun didn't know what to say because he was very distracted by his heart. besides that, he also felt something strange in his stomach.

is this what they call butterflies in stomach?

aish, maybe i'm hungry. that's right, i'm just hungry.

silence enveloped the two of them while they were still in that position. until now taehyun still doesn't know what he will answer.

he's not really angry but if he obeys what his heart says, he wants the two of them to stay in this position and not be separated anymore.

let us stay like this forever, can we?

but his mind was immediately cut off when beomgyu broke away from hugging him. he looked at him, there was a trace of concern on his face because the younger one might be very angry with him so he didn't talk to him.

"taehyunie? why you are so quiet-" he didn't finish what he was saying when taehyun smiled at him.

"i just want to say that i'm not mad at you, hyung."

beomgyu was taken aback by what he heard from the younger one, but then he immediately grabbed him and hugged him again, tightly. taehyun smiled even more as he hugged him back.

"huhu, i thought you were really mad at me, i thought you would never talk to me again. taehyunie, again, i'm really sorry!"

taehyun chuckled as they pulled away from the hug, "i'm not okay? so stop saying sorry, i'm not mad."

"okay, but i still want to treat you. tell me, where do you want to go?" beomgyu asked him.

taehyun thought for a moment and then smiled at beomgyu, "i want us to go to the arcade!"

beomgyu chuckles and pinched taehyun on his cheek, "cute. but sure, after this is that okay?"

taehyun just hummed softly as an answer. beomgyu couldn't help but pinched his cheek again. taehyun touched his cheek and frowned.

"yah, it hurts."

"well, it's your fault. why are you so cute?"

taehyun felt the warmth on his cheek because of what he heard. he shook his head and smirks at him, "inborn."

the black-haired boy just chuckles as he ruffled the blonde-haired boy's hair, "that's my boy."