Calum Imagine- Random

"Please hurry up Calum, it REALLY, REALLY HURTS!!!" you screamed into the phone at your husband of 7 months. You were 2 months pregnant when you got married, so you were barely married for a short time at the moment. "Don't worry, baby breathe I'll be there as quick as I can!" he said as you hit another contraction. Now you see, all you knew was that you were having twins, but didn't know what you were having since you wanted to keep the genders a secret. You still had a lot of shiz to prepare for. You were expecting contractions every now and then, but they were becoming more frequent. You were having them every 4-5 minutes but your water hadn't broke just yet so you were in the clear. A few minutes after one contraction ended another one came along, right at that moment Calum came running through the door profoundly looking for you." Y/N where are you!!!" he called out as you were trying to get up from the couch in the living room. You got up and felt something wet trickle down your leg and you knew it wasn't pee, you were in labour." CALUM HURRY AND HELP ME!!" you screamed loud enough for down the street to hear you." I'm here baby, I'm here, you okay, you good?" he asked with a calm voice. For your hormones not to be too crapped up during the mere nine months, you sure were about to blow off a lot of steam." Seriously! You think I'm OKAY! Well I'm not! I'm in freaking labour and your asking if I'M OKAY!!!!" you yelled at him as he helped you out. He just laughed, like to him it was just a joke! You and him got into the car and drove as fast as he could. Once you got there, a lady nurse got a wheelchair as you screamed. After a few hours in pain, you finally had dilated 10 cm. long." I hate you so much Calum Thomas Hood!!!!" you screamed as you push for your first baby. You pushed and pushed and pushed, until finally you heard a little cry." It's a BOY!!!" the doctor yelled as you started to cry for your baby boy." I need you to keep pushing and stay awake Mrs. Hood!!" the lady nurse said as you started dozing off. You pushed and pushed until you heard another beautiful little cry." It's a GIRL!!!" the doctor yelled and now you were sobbing uncontrollably. You fell asleep for a few hours until you woke up and saw Calum holding a baby in a blue blanket which meant that was the boy. You saw a little cubicle next to him and another baby and saw a piece of pink blanket, your baby girl." What are we gonna name them? I thought of Camille and Cayden. What do you think?" he asked as he put your baby boy in the cubicle as you tried to get up on resting your back." Cal, can you pass me Camille?" you said, smiling to let him know you agreed. He lightly chuckled as he pushed the baby girl's cubicle and set her next to the bed. You gently picked her up as he went to grab your baby boy." Cayden Thomas Hood and Camille Beth Hood." he said as he set the baby boy's head next to the baby girl's head." Yeah our little Cayden and Camille." you said as you just sat there with your new bundles of joy. Pure joy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>
A/N I hope you like it and send in requests along with:
• Boy's name
•Your name
•Setting (what you want to be stated and where.)
•Smut/No Smut