Chapter 4 - Biology

-Lexie POV-

After leaving a gaping Mr. Rude, I went to the bathroom to look at my schedule. Next is English. Joy.

I exit the bathroom and go to my English class. Then, I headed to class only to find it empty. There was no sign or anything, so I went to the office, and when asked where I should go, I was surprised at her answer,

"Do you know any students?"

"Yes ma'am, I guess you could say that," I responded, not sure at what I should say.

"Who would those students be?"
"Umm, Anderson."
"Trey Anderson?"
"Yes ma'am."

"Oh, dear," she says shaking her head, "Please go to Mrs. Rivers Biology class."
"Yes ma'am."

With that, I left the office and headed to Biology.

This should be brilliant, and please, please note the sarcasm dripping from those words.

I looked at my map and went down the hall, turned right, and then entered the second classroom on the left.

I quietly walked into the classroom, and quickly gained the eyes of all the kids, including  who I am assuming to be Trey Anderson.

"Yes?" The Biology teacher looks so small and sweet.

"My class was empty, and so the secretary said to come here," I said shyly, trying to avoid the fact that I know Trey.

"Who is your teacher and what student(s) do you know?"

Dang it, there went avoiding it.

"Spingle and umm," I said looking down, my voice getting smaller, "Trey Anderson."

"Oh, well, you lucked out, the seat next to his is empty," she says, amusement dripping from her voice.

Gee, thanks, Bio woman!

I slowly look up to see his very amused face staring at my tomato of a face.

I quickly walk to his seat and sit in the seat next to his.

"Okay class, please begin working on page 74. Do problems 1 - 42."