Chapter 5 - Don't Call Me PRINCESS

-Trey POV-

After coming to Biology and getting started on work, I hear voices. Not any voices, but the sweet, soft voice of Ms. Mystery and that of my Bio teacher.

When I looked up, our eyes met, and she instantly blushes and looks down to try to hide it.

"Who is your teacher and what student(s) do you know?

I kinda do wonder what she has this period now that I think about it.

"Spingle and umm," she said looking down, her voice getting smaller, "Trey Anderson."

"Oh, well, you lucked out, the seat next to his is empty," she says, amusement dripping from her voice.

This just got real good, real fast!!

She slowly look up to look at me, and I can't hide my amusement.

She quickly turns her face opposite of mine so that I can't see her tomato of a face.

She quickly walks to my seat and sits in the seat next to it.

"Okay class, please begin working on page 74. Do problems 1 - 42."

"Dang Cinderella, we gotta quit meeting like this," I say, not expecting much.

Just like expected, nothing happens.

Then I say, "Baby!!" Still no answer. Then I try a last resort. So, if this doesn't work, then I don't know what will.

"Come on, talk to me Princess,"I say, and this time I get a reaction.

"My name is NOT Cinderella, do NOT call me Baby, and NEVER EVER say that word."

"Why not, PRINCESS?" I ask teasingly. Then, she storms out. I quickly think about what I should do. Ugh! Females! Then I rush after her.

Is it just me or did this school increase in size, because I feel as though I have been chasing her for hours!

I finally just gave up because I can't find her. Sooner or later she has to appear somewhere though.

As I pass by the girls bathroom, I immediately run into someone.

Ugh! Again, females! I look at Paylen. She has long blonde hair, blue eyes, and to be honest, she looks kinda like a human Barbie doll.

She's really gorgeous, but she chose to only be available to girls, which is why we became friends in the first place.

But that's a story for another time.

"Ugh, Trreeyy!" She screams playfully as she stands up on her own and dusts herself off, "thank you so much for the help up. It was greatly appreciated."

"Oh, you're welcome," I say, earning a really hard punch in the arm.

Dang, that hurt! Even when she's playing, she punches like a 20 year old guy!

When I get to my next class Princess is sitting alone in the back, so I walk over there to talk to her.