Chapter 10 - Favor

-Grayson POV-

*Ring ring ring*

I look at the Caller ID and then answer it:

"Hello?"

"Hey, I need a favor."

"Whatcha need bro?"

"Meet me at the address I'm fixing to send you by about 5:00. I'll explain everything else when you get there."

"Alright. Anything else?"

"Yeah. Bring the crew."

And then he hung up. I got out of my car and headed inside to be greeted by my mother, and little siblings.

"Hey, honey?" I really wish she'd calling me 'honey'! She just won't stop. I could be 58, and she'd still call me that.

"Yes mom?"

"I need you to help with dinner tonight. Your father is working a late shift tonight and so are Bella, Joshua, and Dayalati."

"Okay, well I'll start that now because T reds me somewhere at about 5."

"Any idea how long it'll take?"

"Mom, it's T. There's no telling how long it'll take."

"Okay we'll get your stuff done and be careful when you do head out."

"Yes ma'am. Love ya mom."

"Love you too, sweetie."

------------------------------------------------

-Trey POV-

I come into the lunchroom to see Lexie sitting at a table alone, again. Ya know like she was the first day of school.

Why must she be so... What's the word? Ah! Got it! Why must she be so stubborn?!

"Hey Prin- I mean Lexie. Whatcha doin' later today?"

I don't know why I always do that! If she's gonna be half less depressed I need to quit doin' that!

"Studying. Ya know what nerds do." She did it. She rolled her eyes at me!

Why does she have to be so confusing? She's sweet and shy to everyone, including Paylen, with the exception of me. What'd I do to her?

Anyway, hmm... Studying... I got it!

"Oh, ok. Well, would you mind helping me with Spanish? I know you're good and like it, so I figured you'd be a good person to help me."

"Sure Trey. 5:30, don't be late," she says walking away.

Now to plan. Spanish? No. Date? Hilarious! Hang? Yeah. She just doesn't know it yet.

I gotta figure something out though, because I only have 2 hours to put everything together.

Who to call? I would call Paylen, but the girls wouldn't pay any attention to me so I guess I'll just ask the guys.

*Dialing Grayson*

"Hello?"

"Hey, I need a favour."

"Whatcha need bro?"

"Meet me at the address I'm fixing to send you by about 5:00. I'll explain everything else when you get there."

"Alright. Anything else?"

"Yeah. Bring the crew."

Then I hung up. I don't have time to explain everything to him. He's just gonna have to figure it out.

----------------

After thinking long and hard I have finally come up with a plan. I'm going to take Lexie to a beach shack called Sunshine Shack.

Not big on the name, it's too perky for my taste, but whatever works I guess.

The trick is going to be getting Lexie to come with her shy antisocial self.