Chapter 11

"What? How is that possible? I shot her with my own hands! I remember watching her blood spill on the floor! How in the stars can Levana still be alive?" asked Cinder.

Exactly when Iko and Kinney, came to know about this awful news they rushed to the space ship to meet with the others. Iko spilled the news which had caused everyone to instantly panic.

"Yes your majesty, it is true," Kinney responded trying to soothe CInder.

"Stop panicking Cinder, high blood pressure is not good for your system," mentioned Iko.

"But I don't get it how can Levana still be alive?"

Iko defended, "No idea!"

"We still haven't told them what we disclosed in the time." Winter finally said.

"What did you guys find?"

"Along with this Levana crisis, another group has formed in the back. There is some sort of Wolf group which is against everything currently happening."

"Great so we are stuck with dealing with two different rebels. If this continues we'll never make it to the ball!" sighed Iko.

"Aces, forget about the ball its the least of our worries!" she received another sigh.

"Yeahhh, like we should be focusing on the group of people currently surrounding us," yelled Kinney. They all turned around to find about an entire Alpha pack surrounding them. They were carrying guns and all sorts of dangerous weapons.

"Ah, you finally arrived to see what's going on, your imperial majesty," the Alpha smirked. "You must remember me, Queen, I was one of Levana's operatives, I am Alpha Rafe."

Cinder's heartbeat started to rise.

INTERNAL TEMP ABOVE RECOMMENDED CONTROL TEMP. IF COOL DOWN PROCEDURE DOES NOT ENGAGE, AUTOMATIC SHUTDOWN WILL OCCUR IN ONE MINUTE.

She tried to take deep breathes as she inhaled and exhaled.

TEMP COOLED DOWN. SHUTDOWN STOPPED-

"Your the one behind all of this?" yelled Iko.

"Of course I am, my operative pack, and I have been quite discretive about the chaos we have started in this small village."

"What about Levana?" asked Winter.

"Ah looks like its the weak little princess," smirked Rafe. "Those are nothing but rumors we have spread all over this town to get your attention and scare all the citizens."

"What? Rumors!"

"Yes, I knew it would be an impossible task to accomplish an uprising in Luna so I decided to plan something an Earth. The second you found out about something going on in Farafrah you instantly fell into my trap! There are only four of you and twenty of us, we are destined to win."

The Alpha ordered the operatives, and they started shooting at the four, as, Cinder, Winter, Iko, and Kinney dropped to the ground for protection.

Cinder quickly got up and started to control the initiatives. They dropped the guns at once and took a step back.

"Great work Cinder!" encouraged Iko.

However, Cinder struggled with her grasp. She could feel their minds slipping from her manipulation every once in a while. Controlling twenty operatives was nearly an impossible task. At last, Cinder couldn't keep going and she lost her grip setting their minds free. The operatives gripped their guns from the ground and got ready to shoot again.

"What are we going to do?" yelled Winter.

"Run to the spaceship!" They tried to get in but the Alpha already started controlling Kinney who stood in their way. In all this action Cinder had completely forgotten to take hold of Kinney.

They were completely hopeless now. Bullets were being fired from one side and on the other, one of their members was being controlled by a lunar operative.

A dim noise started to get louder and they all looked into the sky to see the Rampion landing right next to them. Everyone including the operatives had froze until Thorne opened the door, "Welcome aboard guys, Hurry up!"

If you like the story so far please vote and feel free to give any feedback. :D

~book_x_nerd