Chapter 17.5

This is just a bonus update for two of our favorite ships. They are basically romantic one-shots. Enjoy :)

~ Kinney and Iko ~

"This tastes so good!" Kinney said, his mouth full.

They both were seated in front of each other on the petite rounded table, which was covered with an elegant red velvet cloth and a vase with flowers rising out. Kinney was sipping a drink as Iko just stared at him with confusion in her eyes.

"Care to have some?" Kinney offered the plate of snacks towards her.

Iko sniffled, "I'm an android, if you have forgotten. I eat electricity, not food." she quickly covered her face, embarrassed by the words she just spat.

Kinney also looked guilty for saying something so stupid as he murmured, "Sorry- I forgot."

They just stared in silence as Iko held his glare. The entire "can you be my date" thing worked perfectly in the spacecraft, but now things were becoming kind of shady between them. A human and an android both sitting in front of one another, unaware of what to say...

"It's fine..." Iko said after a long pause.

"It's just that you seem so-" Kinney took a deep breath. "-you seem so human all the time, that it's hard to believe that your an android."

"-I" Iko started but Kinney placed a finger on her lips, silencing the android.

"From the way that you speak to your 'so-called sarcasm,' everything about you seems so real. Even the emotions that you possess, it's impossible for someone to call you an android. And that is what I really like about you."

Iko was on the verge of tears, but of course, she couldn't cry with her artificial eyes, as they didn't have tear ducts. "That was so nice," she uttered.

"Kinney-" Iko took a deep breath "I love that fact about you, you have never let me down."

"And I'll be there till the last of your br- power." he chuckled as Iko swatted his arm.

Iko stared at the tablecloth, "But you know we can't be together, because of what I am."

"That doesn't matter to me. I want you so desperately, and I'll always be ready for you to come to me. You can take your time until you're-" he paused as his lips curved into a smile, "-we're ready for more."

That was all Iko needed to hear, as his lasts words echoed through her mind.

~Scarlet and Wolf~

"What do you want?" Scarlet snarled.

"Nothing!" he denied putting her down. After what seemed like hours of dancing and laughing, Wolf had scooped Scarlet into his muscled arms and hurdled her outside in the palace garden without an explanation.

She grimaced, "Then why to bring me out here?"

"Because, it was too loud inside and I wanted a moment of peace with my girlfriend," he added "-alone."

"Okay," she took a seat on the bench.

"Hey?" he asked lifting her chin as her beautiful eyes met his. "Remember that day I asked you to be my alpha." she nodded, "Remember that day I confessed everything to you."

"Aren't you going to ask about the day you betrayed me." Scarlet mocked receiving a growl from Wolf as he let her chin fall.

He remarked, "I thought you forgave me?"

"I did!" she boasted, "but a woman can never let go of a chance to mock her male."

Wolf chuckled in return, "May I continue, milady"

"If you're going to propose, just do it now!" she smirked.

Wolf sighed, "How did you know I was going to propose?"

"Easy, you've been nervous all day and you brought me out alone." she teased.

"Fine, but first let me confess," Wolf murmured. "Scarlet, I love you, I love your from that day on the train. The day, you told me everything. I'm sorry for what I did to you in the past, but I want to let the past die and rise again with a new start. And most importantly, I want to perform that new start with you. You gave me a reason to live, a reason to love." he knelt down, "Scarlet Benoit, please marry me."

"Yes!" she squealed. "Now since you've declared your love, I think I deserve a chance to say something."

"I also want to spend the last of my life with you, breathing your sent. Always being beside you, as your most valuable treasure." Scarlet leaned in to kiss him. The kiss started soft and drove quite passionately as they both forgot about their surroundings.

As if, everything kept drowning, they were so lost in each other. Eagerly looking for the future, looking for the forever that they can finally live.

Hope you liked it. I'm sorry, I suck at writing romantic scenes. :P Also this story is so close to the end, just one more chapter left. Thank you so much to those who supported me, it really means a lot.

~book_x_nerd