Chapter 3. Learning 'bout this new town

She woke up super early one morning at about 2 a.m. She couldn't go to sleep so Y/N headed out for a walk. She found there was a park near by a walked towards there. She found two boys being punched at by a group of older boys. She didn't want to just stand there so she ran towards them. Just about as one of them was going to stab a guy y/n went and stopped him, pushed him on the ground and went towards the huge group of guys and punching and kicking them like she had learned in New York. They soon left and she helped out the kid who was drowning and the other next to him.

Y/N POV
I had just stayed there starring at them both. One of them with a Jean Jacket started talking to me. "Hey what'd you do that for and who are you? I haven't seen you around before." "First off..I went a walk and saw what happened to I wanted to help you and your friend. Second I'm new here in Tulsa, My name is Y/N." I smiled slightly putting my hand out to shake his. "Johnny Cade..but you can call me Johnny." He smiled lightly and put his hand out and shook mines. I had then starred at the other boy who had been drowned and goes towards him kneeling down. I shook him and asked if he was okay. Slowly I saw his eyes open. "Am I dead who's this beautiful Angel...?" When he stated that I blushed but shook that off my head. "No I'm sorry you aren't dead hah. I saved you and your friend. Who were those group of guys anyways?" The kid named Johnny told me those were the Socs and how everything here worked. "Oh that sucks I'm glad I came in time." The kid sitting starred at me still and then I told him my name. "Oh right I'm Y/N. I'm new here in Tulsa nice to meet you." I smiled at him. "Ponyboy..Ponyboy Curtis." We shook eachothers hands but when I thought about his name I sorta smiled. It was odd but cute. I dig it.

"So what brings you here in Tulsa Y/N?" Ponyboy asked me and my smile kinda frowned as we got up and started walking. "Uh well my parents kicked me out so I decided I'd come here to find my relative that stays here in Tulsa." They both nodded and continued walking."Hey Pone wanna stay at the lot?" Johnny looked at Ponyboy and asked him. I was a bit confused so I turned to them. "Oh sorry y/n you probably don't know what we are talking 'bout. The lot is a place where we hangout or sleep in sometimes. Would you like to come?" I was about to say yes but I wasn't sure I mean these were two strangers I just met. "I'll pass. I'm probably heading back to my apartment soon.." They both starred at me. "You got an apartment?? How old are you?" They said in Unison. "I'm 14 years old and what about you two?" "Well I'm 14 and Johnny is 16." I looked at Johnny. It was understandable that Ponyboy was 14 but there was no way Johnny was older he looked like a baby. "If you are confused I have money from birthdays and holidays and some I stole from my parents. That's how I got an apartment. You should come sometime!" I told them happily. They nodded and I finally got to my stop.

"Well this is my complex where I live in. I'll see you guys soon." I smiled at them and turned around.
"Hey wait!" Ponyboy made me turn around. "We are going out to see a movie tomorrow wanna come?" He asked nicely hoping for a yes. I nodded my head "Yeah sure that should be fun. Meet me here if that's alright with you both." They both nodded and smiled back at me.

PONYBOY POV
Johnny and I headed towards the lot when he looked at me and smiled. "What'd you think of that girl?" Johnny asked me and had his smile super high. "She was nice but shut your trap Johnny." He only nodded and continued to walk and soon we got to the lot and we went towards the spot we usually laid down in. "Night Pony." He told me. "Night Johnny." I turned to my side and slowly I fell asleep think 'bout that girl y/n.