Chapter 5. Does he know it's me?

3rd person POV:

As they three walked towards the movie house they bumped into someone. It was Dally. Of course Y/Ns older brother was every where in Tulsa. He could be anywhere and everywhere. Pony and Johnny smiled and started talking to him. "Hey what are you two kids doing 'round here? Headin' to one of those movies Pony likes?" "Hey Dal. Yeah Pony wanted to watch a movie so we are doing that." Johnny said and shrugged. "Hey Pone who's that girl? Wait I remember you I bumped into you the other day and you were giving me an attitude." Y/N made a face and looked at Ponyboy. Them both knowing very well that was her brother and she was nervous but excited. She never fully got a glimpse of her brother the other day. He has long ungreased Dark brown hair. He was super tall like always and still stood in that horrible posture he always had. That 100% was her big brother Dallas Winston. "Oh Dal this is uhhh..." Pony looked at her to make sure she was fine with him saying who it was. She looked away just trying to not have him realize it was her. "Y/n her name is y/n." Dally made a face when he heard that. "She could've just told me that.." "Yeah sorry about the other day I'm new here and I wasn't paying attention I'm real sorry. I'm Y/n like he said." "Ya got a last name Y/N?" He looked at her with half a smirk. "Yeah you would know it very well Dallas." She said giving him a smirk back. "What's that supposed to mean?" He gave her a different response now. "Wow you don't recognize your own flesh and blood when you see it Dal. How do you think  that makes me feel?" She says with a fake pout. "Wait... Y/N? Baby Sis???" She smiled and laughed. "The one and only. Haha I've missed you Dal." In that moment he grabbed her and hugged her tightly nudging her head with his knuckles messing up her hair.

"Finally I get to see my kid sister after so long! What are you doing here? Why aren't you in New York?" She turned to the side and he let go of her. She put her hands in her pockets and looked away from him. "Well your parents kicked me out. They thought I was too lousy being on the streets too late at night and what not. They kicked me out and I knew you were staying here in Tulsa so I got their money and left." She smirked sadly staring back up at them. "Ah I'm sorry bout that sis." "Nah don't be. You and I know both they were shit parents. You've raised me more than they ever had." Dally smiled at his little sister and put his arm around her shoulder and turned her to look right in front of Ponyboy and Johnny. "You two say you're taking my kid sister out to a movie. You both better know damn well if anything happens to her I'll kill you both. I gotta go out somewhere...Sheppard and his gang are trying to get me again. I slashed their tires and they are lookin for me. Like I said I'll kill you both if anything happens to her." He took his arm off her shoulder and kissed her forehead. "See ya around sis have fun and be safe. If anything happens tell me." He got a cigarette out and started smoking it and walking away.

Y/N POV:

I smiled knowing I finally got to see my older brother after all this time. My best friend since birth. We used to go out in the streets and head take me everywhere even if my parents were home. They didn't notice really my mom was busy working or on a phone call and my dad was in our parents room drinking or out working as well. It was just Dal and I against the world. But he didn't care as long as he could take care of me he was happy. He knew our parents fought but I he didn't want me near that. He had heard enough arguing since the day he was born. It wasn't gonna be the same for me or least he didn't want it to be. I snapped out of my thoughts when Johnny tapped my shoulder. "Hey Y/N I didn't know that he was your brother. You should've just said." "Oh I wasn't sure you guys would know him plus being how he was in New York anything could've happened here if I didn't know how you viewed him." He only nodded and looked back forward. "You look happy." Pony smiled at me and I looked at him with a smile. "Yeah I guess I am. I've missed my brother being how long it's been since I've seen him and how my family at home gave me zero love it was a huge difference." I said to him. "Yeah I understand you.I've got the same situation at home." Johnny said to me. "I'm sorry about that Johnny that must suck." He looked at me "Yeah it does but I still got Pony and our gang." He said slightly smiling. We kept walking and they asked me all sorts of questions. Like what Dally was like in New York and what was New York like being how they were always in Oklahoma their whole life. I told him about how it was rough all over and how I could see it's the same here too.  We had finally gotten to the movie house. Johnny and I had given our money to Pony to get our tickets but he refused he was happy to pay for our tickets himself. I smiled and resisted but he refused. I finally accepted it and left it alone. "Thanks Pony." I said to him. "No problem, enjoy the movie." He told me smiling as we got to our seats. This Ponyboy may be part of a gang of what they call greasers but he was a kind hearted boy. And I will definitely fall for him soon.