Chapter 15. Back home.

Y/N POV:
Finally I am going home today. I am so ready to not be in this place. Dally was gonna pick me up soon. Pony is at school and I was getting ready to pick up my stuff I have had here. It was 12:00 p.m currently so it was still a bit early. Dal told me we are gonna live together now. He had finished the last payment of my apartment for me with money I had and got a new home for him and I to live in. He decided it would be easier and better for the both of us to live together. I was told by him our new house was a few houses down from The Curtis' house.

"Aye you ready to check out of this dump? I got the car parked out in the front. I got the house ready with the guys yesterday." "Yeah I'm ready Dal." I nodded at him and picked up my suitcase. The nurse came in and made me and him sign some papers so we could leave. Finally we had made it to his car and we were heading out. "Monday you start back at school again so you know." He told me while driving and tapping his pointer fingers on the steering wheel. "I know Dal. I've missed the first half of the first week of school..." "Yeah but that's fine. Just focus when you go back got it?" "Dal don't be a hypocrite. You're 17 and aren't even in school." "Yeah well I'm starting to work now and stuff. Just cause I may be doing something different I want you to do the correct thing. Plus Ponyboy would be all sad not having you at school with him." I looked back at the window. Pony would be sad wouldn't he...what would I even do if I was home instead of school.

I got snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the car stop on a new drive way I hadn't been in before. This is our new house? I looked at the outside of it. It looked pretty new and very nice. Even though we are on the east side on town it still is a very nice home. "Come on and get your bag, your room in the furthest to the hall." Dally told me fixing the car to close and I walked into the unlocked home. It looks so different from I was used to back at my old apartment. The layout was odd but I liked it. It kinda reminded me of Pony's home but still was a bit different.  I went to the room he told me would be mines. When I opened the door it looked so amazing. I was in pure awe. I had a nice bed and a record player and a vanity with a chair. The bathroom was also connected to my room. The dressers already had my clothing in them too. I heard Dally come in. "Ya like it? I worked hard on it with the guys. Pony told me ya liked reading so I added a book shelf for you." I ran to Dally and hugged him. "Thank you so much Dal. It's great." I smiled up at him and he smiled back at me. "Pony is coming over later he said he wanted to hang out and see what you thought of the room." I nodded and set my stuff down. Dal had brought me some food from a place and got it to go for me. We ate our lunch together and waited for it to be 3:00 p.m.

Finally I heard a knock at the door. "I'll get it!" I yelled towards Dally so he wouldn't have to get off the couch. "Hey Pony." "Hey Sweetheart." He gave me a kiss on the cheek and I blushed. I moved aside to let him in and Dally was starring at us the whole time. "Dal I'm gonna hang out with Pony in my room." "Alright but don't do anything gross you guys are kids." "Shut your trap Dal!" He only laughed and we went to my room. "Pretty ain't it? When Dal told us he got a home for you both it was kinda foreign cause he got a job and everything ya know. But we came to help fix the house and especially your room. I knew you'd like it." "Thank you so much Pony I love it babe."  I gave him a peck on the lips and smiled as well did I. We laid down on my bed and I picked up a vinyl of Elvis that Pony wanted to listen too. We laid on my bed staring at eachother laughing and talking about school. "I've missed seeing you there in my classes and in the halls. You always were smiling or laughing." "I missed being with you Pony. I really did." I put my head on his chest. Slowly my eyes started falling and I fell asleep on Pony.

I woke up hours later with my hair being all over my face and seeing Pony under me asleep. It was about 7:00 p.m from what I could see from the clock next to me. I slowly got up from my bed and I felt Pony wake up as well. "We fell asleep hah. I didn't even notice." Pony said and I smiled at him. "Yeah we did haha. You hungry? I can make some food." "Nah I should head over to my house already." "Pony your house is two doors down." "Yeah but you know what Darry is like." I finally nodded and he fixed himself up. We left my room and went towards the living room for the door. "I'll see ya tomorrow alright?" "Mhm" We kissed eachother and he left. I closed the door behind me and saw Dally across from me. "You two were asleep for hours. I thought you guys were making out or something that's why it was so quiet but I went to your room and both were sound asleep." "Yeah we were talking and then felt a bit tired afterwards." I said. "At least my baby sister is happy." He said as he went towards the fridge to get a beer for him in the living room. "I'm gonna go take a shower and head to sleep alright." "Got it. Night Y/n." "Night Dal." I said to him and headed over my room. I'm so happy I'm back.

A/N:
Hi Guys! I haven't updated that much but I wanted to tell you guys I will be finishing this book by the end of today or Tomorrow morning. I'm so happy that I'm almost done. I've enjoyed writing this book so much but I wanted to have it already finished. I will probably have a new book out this week depending on how I feel. Thank you guys so much for everything!