Chapter 28

SUNDAY - SURVIVING.

In, out. In, out. She took in deep breaths as he gave her a very much unwanted strip show. It had been two weeks in captivity and it seemed like there was no hope of her getting out at all. She had thought of plans to escape from his tight clutches but she was too chicken to go through with it. She couldn't risk carrying out her plan and failing only to be tortured to stupor. He had done the worst unspeakable things to her over and over again, that she no longer felt like the body that housed her mind and everything was hers. She was lean, her bones showing out through her skin, an evidence of starvation. It was safe to say that she was merely skin and bones.

She watched as his trousers and boxers pooled at his legs before he stepped out of them. She refused to look up from where his clothing laid, afraid of seeing what it was that was about to hurt her and break her even more. She couldn't count how many times he had raped her through the two weeks. He had done it too many times most times more than two times a day. So many times of breaking her down that she had even given up. She didn't put up a fight anymore just the way she wasn't putting up a fight as he grabbed her legs and wound them around his waist. She just stared straight at the ground, not given him the time of day.
And when he would grip her chin forcefully, and make her look at him, she still wouldn't have the gut to look at him -at least not in the eyes- only looking above his head with very glassy eyes.
The first thrust would make her close her eyes shut in pain and the next ones would come as every tear fell down her cheeks. Just the way he had done then.

Moving forward and back as he continuously rammed into her, she would be unable to open her eyes, only wishing that she wasn't there, rather somewhere very much serene, calm and safe from the man grabbing tightly onto her and sometimes it did work, in the presence of the vile man, she sometimes found herself in a place only found in dreams and fantasy. That was how she had managed to survive, her own way surviving for if she didn't act like that, she was sure that her broken body and mind would have died at their own hands.

When he was through with her, he unwrapped her legs from his waist and roughly dropped her to the ground with his part still in her, earning a wince from her. She felt the familiar liquid slip down her leg. He was always rough with her leading to her bleeding every time he had his way with her. He managed to always course her pain.

He removed himself from her only causing her even more pain. She didn't stare at him though... As soon as he had dropped her, her gaze had gone to the ground. He took a step back from her and she could see from the corner of her eyes, the way he folded his hands. He seemed to be waiting for something but when he didn't get it, he with a sigh went toward his trouser and pulled it on. He picked up a rod and went toward her.
"I try to teach you to be grateful Annie but you don't take to correction." He stroked her face before pulling his hand back like he burnt her.
He raised the rod and struck her leg making it give out. The only thing painfully holding her up was the ropes from the ceiling tied to her wrists.

"After pleasuring you, I expect you to be grateful and say thank you!!" He yelled.
Pleasure? She didn't feel any pleasure from any of his actions. Only pain. Pain! Pain!! Pain!!!

He loosened the grip the rope had on her wrist, sending her to the floor with a thud and a groan and rendering a kick to her side before leaving without a word.

She had once wondered if all through her time in that dark room, if she had ever gotten pregnant. Getting constantly raped wasn't all that had brought the idea of getting pregnant to her head but the fact he also seemed to be desperate to have her carry his child. He had literally beaten her up, giving her more scars to count as he asked her why she was unable to bear him a child. She had a feeling that she had at least once gotten pregnant in her a little more than two weeks of captivity because of the amount of unprotected sex(rape) they engaged in. But it was quite obvious why a child wouldn't stay put in her tummy. The condition she was in wasn't all that great, with her bones sticking out from starvation, and her body becoming a punching bag for the man the child would have called father if it did come to this life.