After work hours (3/10)

> You say "ignate do you want to catch a drink with me?" "I would love to, my lord." You bid Ignate to follow you to the tavern. You drink a lot of beer with ignate, both quickly and with enjoyment. "Ah, that's good." You smile. "You know pascal, you should be a little kinder to your underlings, they work so hard for you." 

 > You say "I know" "Of course you know. Everyone knows." Ignate suddenly looks at you as if he's developed a third eye. You stare back, waiting to see what he's going to do.

 > You say "what do you think of eliza?"  "I think she is a beautiful young women, so kind and caring. I think she would do anything for you." 

 > You say "I think you two would fit great together" Ignate thinks about this for a moment. "Well... I think she is a kind and caring person and I would love to see her happy, but I think you would be rushing things a bit.

> You say "Do you love her?"  "I don't know."  "Come on, you must have some feelings for her? " "I do, but I don't want to get my hopes up."  "But we could be happy."

 > You say "I'm sure she will love you" "Well, I can dream." "I think you would make her happy."  "I sure hope so, and thanks for being such a good friend to her." Ignates smile at you. 

 > You say "If you want you can have the day off tomorow" "That would be great." You leave the tavern and return to your castle. The next day, eliza is looking out at the horizon nervously. "So... What do we do now?" She asks. 

 > You say "You can go see ignate, he have a free day today" "What? But I don't know where he lives!"Really?" "Yes, he told me that he would like you to visit him." "Oh, of course he would."

 > You say "Good day to you" "Good day to you too." She says and leaves. You return to your throne room and wait for the next event to happen. After a few hours, Ignate appears in the throne room.

 > You say "I gave you the day off Why are you here?" "Well I didn't want to intrude." "Of course you didn't, you're my friend." You gently pat him on the head as a signal of affection. a angry peasant come to talk to you. "Um, lord?" He asks nervously. "What do you want peasant? I don't have time to waste." You say in a hostile manner. "No, no, sir! I just have important news!"

(Hope you liked this chapter)