An invasion? (6/10)

> You go see roland. You walk into your son's bedroom as you hear his happy laughter. He is sitting in a wooden swing, swinging as high as he can. "Hello darling" 

 > You say "How are you doing?" He turns around and smiles at you. "I'm fine, just fine. You're here just in time to see me swing" You nod and smile back. 

 > You say "Do you want me to push you?" "Please!" You laugh and push him in the chest gently. "Go on then, try to jump over me" He makes a funny face as he looks over to you.

 > You say "So did you pass a good day?" "Yes, it was very fun!" 

 > You say "Good night son" "Good night daddy!" You leave your son's room and close his door. You take a deep breath, and sigh as you lean against the door. He has so much energy...

 > You walk back to your room. You walk into your bedroom and collapse on your bed. You sigh as you think about how much work is left... A knock on the door interrupts your thoughts. "Come in" The door opens as Ignates walks in. "I'm sorry to bother you, but I need you for a moment." "Go right ahead" "There is a peasant revolt going on in the Western Mountains. They've been asking for your help. I've tried to tell them you're busy, but..." You raise an eyebrow. "What else?" > You say "Sent the guard" Ignates nods as he closes the door. Terrific. You have no choice but to deal with this now. A few minutes pass and you hear the sound of leather boots walking into your bedroom. 

 > You say "When will you leave me sleep!" Ignates laughs as he appears in the doorway. "I'm sorry, my liege. I would leave you to sleep, but they need your help now." "Fine, fine. I'm coming" You walk as fast as you can, but Ignates runs ahead of you. Soon enough, you're in the center of the village. You see several peasants with their heads covered in straws. Their arms are stretched out, and a large man in a red robe stands above them. You see a crossbow pointed at the man's head. "Who are you?" The man asks.

 > You take out your sword. You run forward, but your body slows as you lift your sword. You swing as fast as you can, cutting the man's hand off. As blood pours down his arm, the man screams out in agony. 

 > You say "That how you solve a solution" You quickly grab the man by the shirt as you pull him close to you. His eyes widen as he falls to the ground. "I need to get the guards attention." Ignates shakes his head.

 > You walk back to your keep. Ignates walks ahead of you, and you follow behind. Soon enough, you're back at your bedroom door. 

 > You say "good night" "Good night" You turn on your side to stare at the wall. Suddenly, you hear a scream. A horrible scream that cuts through the air, causing you to sit up straight.

 > You say "Who's screaming" "Help! I'm being kidnapped!" You hear the guards shout it out as you stand up. You rush out of your room as the keep's guards begin pouring out of their doors.

 > You look for the scream. You rush down the stairwell and round the first corner. You find a man in a hooded cloak with a large blade in his hand. He stands above one of the guards, whose throat is ripped out.

 > You say "You ashole! die!" You charge forward, but the man simply steps to the side. He grabs one of the guards and slashes his throat open. 

 > You punch him the groin. You charge forward and punch him in the groin with all your force. He grunts in pain as he falls to the floor. You pull out your sword as you reach him, but he grabs your arm. 

 > You cut is arm. You pull your arm free from his grip and swing your sword at his head. His head snaps backwards as blood spurts out of his neck. You turn to look at the chaos. 

 > You go to your room. You run back up the stairs, rushing into your room. You shut your door and lock it. You take a deep breath and think about what to do.