A king's duty(4/10)

> You say "What is it?""Well, lord, we just found four men trying to sneak through our lands.""Four men? 

 > You say "who were they?""Um, they were Dwarves sir!""Dwarves? What were they doing here?""Well they said they were from the Iron Hills, but it looks like they have been spying for someone." 

 > You say "Make them come before me""Uh, yes sir."You wait patiently for the Dwarves to come before you. They travel through the gates into your throne room, bowing as they enter."Well, up you go men."

 > You say "what are you four doing here?"The Dwarves look at each other as if unsure about speaking, but one decides to take the lead."We were hired to watch this area for a few weeks. Our employer is require to us to monitor these lands."

 > You say "These lands are mine! I could execute you for something like that!""But sir, it was only a one time thing."You shake your head disappointedly."Peasants like you are too trustful. You are a risk to yourself and others.

 > You say "guard arrest them!""What?! Are you serious?""I'm quite serious. The Dwarves were idiotic enough to be spying on me, they deserve the punishment.""But...""Guards! Lock them up!"The four Dwarves are quickly taken away and you sit back to watch the world go by. 

 > You say "Ignate are you fine?""Yes lord.""Had fun yesterday?""Uh, yes lord.""Good, good." 

 > You say "What did you think about my choice to arrest these dwarves?""I respected it.""Hm, just leave me alone."Ignate excuses himself and leaves. You watch him go with your eyes. Probably go look for some company to have fun with.

 > You go see the prisoners.After a few hours, you decide it's time to see how your prisoners are doing. You walk down to the dungeons.A couple of your guards approach. 

 > You say "It's me ""Your lordship!" One of them says in a respectful tone."What do you think of my new prisoners?" You ask."They're a bit roughed up, but they'll live." 

 > You say "i will go see the prisoners make sure nobody enter"You enter the dungeon and look at your four prisoners.They look in bad shape, but you know they will survive.One of them tries to speak, but he's unable to due to his gag. 

 > You remove the gag."Wh...who are you?" One of them asks."The one who will decide your fate." You reply.You draw your blade and leave the gag on the ground."Who are you?"

 > You say "I'm the king of this keep""You're the king?""Yes, what do you think I am, an idiot?""No... it's just...""Look, if you don't tell me your name, I will make you sorry."The man starts to fearfully cry.

 > You say "Who send you""My name is Snilkez'ka."The man starts crying harder."Was that your name?"He starts nodding his head yes. 

 > You say "Is this your son?"He nods his head even faster."What is his name?""Jeff.""Why was he sent here?""He... he was caught stealing.""By you? 

 > You say "If you lose my time i will kill him in front of you"Snilkez'ka nods his head slowly."I... I will tell you everything.""Good, now begin... or you will lose your son in front of you."You draw your blade a bit closer to his son.Snilkez'ka tells you that two men approached him recently and offered him a deal. 

 > You say "What deal?""They offered me great sums of money to lead a band of Orc bandits.""Why did you accept?""How do you think I could raise the money?"You frown a bit. 

 > You say "Bad choice of word""No, it was the only choice I had.""How much did they offer you?""Two hundred gold pieces a month.""That's a lot of money.""Yes... 

 > You slap his son of hard across his face, he falls to the ground."How many orcs did you lead?""Four hundred warriors."You sigh."You should have refused. 

 > You say "I let you a choice do you want you to die or your son to die?"Snilkez'ka starts crying and nodding yes."I want you to die.""And your son?""I don't want him to die.

 > You say "I will let your son live ""You... you will?" "He will be fine.""Are you sure?""Yes." 

 > You kill snilkez'ka.You grab your dagger and quickly kill Snilkez'ka.You sit down on the floor and let your emotions out. You cry for a good minute before calming down. 

 > You go to roland room.You enter the room and look at your son. He smiles a bit and waves at you."Hey papa" he says with a bit of a hoarse voice. 

 > You say "Hi there big boy "You pick your son up and cuddle him. You love him so much."I love you son.""I love you too papa" 

 > You say "did the servant teach you well?""He said you would be coming soon, so he taught me.""Good"You look at your son, he's so sweet and innocent. 

 > You say "Do you want to see ignate?""Yes!" He says, as he stands up on the chair he was sitting on earlier.You walk over to the chair and sit down, while your son does the same."Ignate?" He asks.

 > You say "ignate come here"Ignate hops up on the chair and looks at you."Hey" he says."Ignate teach roland about bad words"Ignate puts his finger to his mouth and stares at him. 

 > You say "Roland you should sleep""Yes papa" He replies while yawning.You put him down and start walking out the door."I will be back soon, I have another important meeting to go to""Okay" 

 > You say "so ignate how was it with eliza?""It was good""Good, what did you do?""I held her, and she let me. 

 > You say "How shamefull""Its okay, not many people can say they had eliza"Ignate stands up and hops off the chair."I am going see eliza" he says as he walks out of the room.

> You say "i let you two privacy"You turn around and walk back into the room, smiling as you leave.Son's hour of sleep are always the best.you walk back to your throne room, you immediately notice a change in the ambiance.The throne room is empty, but for you.

 > You sit on your throne.You walk up the stairs of your throne and sit on it, you take a deep breath and relax.You wonder how long it will be before you are replaced.You feel lonely sitting here by yourself, even if you're in a place of power. 

 > You go watch roland sleep.You walk back into the bedroom, you look at your son as he sleeps.You smile, as you watch over him, hoping he will grow up to be a better man than you.you fall asleep beside him.As you sleep you are awakened by a slight noise, you sit up and draw your sword, looking around.