(10/10) All happy things ends one day.

"You're the vampire slayer?" he asks.

 > You say "no,i'm not""You're not?" he asks, confused. "Then who are you?" 

 > You say "i'm just someone who as lost everything""I see...so do you want the slayer job?""No, and I'm not here about the job either.""Alright then, what are you here for? 

 > You say "Just to keep ignate safe""Why did you come?""I wanted to keep Ignate safe.""Why?""Zalmora was my wife""Ah, got some reason behind this madness?""Yes" 

 > You leave with ignate.You exit the hut, where you see Ignate waiting for you."Take my hand" he says, extending his hand.You look at it for a second.

 > You say "ignate i'm sorry""What are you sorry about?" Ignate asks."I'm sorry for not helping you before, if you hadn't killed karl then we may have gotten lucky.> You say "you were always here for me""Thanks" Ignate says, squeezing your hand."We have to go now""Go where?""Leave this place. we have to get out of here""Why?

 > You say "because the zombies will overun this place""Zombies?""Everyone is gone, and the king's men are killing any remaining stragglers. it's a matter of time before the zombies over take the place. we have to leave now. 

 > You say "we should rent a boat""Where?""The village nearby has seen a few survivors, we can get a ride there.""okay let's go""Come on, I'll lead you"You follow Ignate out the door. and into the city.You get to the nearby village, with a few simple tricks, you manage to convince the guards that you wish to stay.someone is rapping a women up from behind.""Hey!" the woman shouts. "Leave me alone!"Ignate bursts forward, thrusting the woman aside and punches the man in the face."Lover's quarrel? 

 > You grab the man by the collar and punch him.You grab the man by the collar and punch him. His head snaps to the side, and a small fountain of blood erupts from his mouth."Leave the woman alone, psycho"

 > You punch the man in his belly.Ignate turns his head and snarls, so you punch the man in his belly. This time, the man lets out a scream of pain as he clutches his stomach.

 > You slowly push your sword trouht the man hands.Ignate turns back to the man, slowly pushing his sword through the man's stomach. The man lets out a scream and collapses on the ground."Come on" Ignate says.

>You look at Ignate, he seem desesparate but he doesn't want you to see it.He lost everything just like you.

> You say "ignate i can't keep up""Shut up and walk!" Ignate hisses.You hurry to catch up.

 > You say "ignate i'm sick""Shut up and walk!" Ignate hisses.You hurry to catch up."Ignate" you ask."Shut up and walk!" he hisses. 

 > You say "i can't breath"Ignate doesn't stop, but he slows his pace."I can't..." you say.Ignate doesn't stop, but he slows his pace. 

 > You say "puf huf""P-p-please!" you gasp.Ignate doesn't stop, but he slows his pace."I can't..." you say.Ignate stops. "What's wrong? 

> You say "My heart ""I can't..." you say."Do you feel light-headed?""Yes" you say, beginning to sway."Follow me!"ignate carry you to an hotel room on the first floor of a nearby building. "Lay down" he says, setting you on the bed.ignate sits next to you.You sit up suddenly, and immediately begin feeling light-headed. 

 > You stay in the hotel bed.You decide to stay in the hotel room."Wait here for a bit, I have to finish something first" Ignate says, as he closes the door. 

 > You say "ignate".There's a knock on the door."Ignate!" you shout. Ignate opens the door, and glares at you. 

 > You say "i'm sorry". "What?" he asks."I'm sorry" you say.Ignate frowns. "For what?""for..."

 > You say "all this you're my bestfriend but i don't want to live anymore""You don't want to live?" Ignate asks. "Then why the hell are you here?"

 > You say "i want to help you before i die""Well are you going to help me?" Ignate asks."yes" you say.Ignate sighs, and sits down on the bed."Tell me, how?" he asks. 

 > You say "i'll pay for your boat to move to another place i will try to stay as long as i can""You'll pay for the boat?" Ignate says."Yes" you say."How will you pay? Do you have any money?" 

 > You say "yes""Well if you have enough to give me, you've got some""I do?" you ask."Yes, come on, let's go to my room"ignate carry you for week refusing to let you die to give him your money so he could buy a boat.When he finally got the money, he hired a team to help him move the boat to the sea.you and ignate board the ship, and begin sailing to a new place.Soon as you enter the new place, ignate hands you a bag of money. "Here" he says, handing you the bag of money. 

 > You say "keep it""Keep what?" Ignate asks."The money."Ignate laughs. "Keep the money? Ha! I've been doing this for decades, you're not going to get rid of me that easily."you condition worsen so ignate put you in a bed in his room and feeds you a special medicine 3 times a day.every so often, he checks on you to make sure your condition doesn't worsen, but it does.

> You say "old friend"ignate hands you a small, pink fruit."Here, eat this." he says. "Its good for what ails you."

 > You say "i was happy to have known you""I'm happy to have known you too" Ignate says, smiling. 

 > You say "i know i will die ""I'm sorry to hear that" Ignate says. "You'll be in pain for the rest of your life, but at least you'll have someone to talk to.""What will you do?" 

 > You say "don't regret anything please"ignate sighs deeply. "I don't regret everything" he says, staring at you.

> You say "it was fun continue to live for me"Ignate smiles. "It was fun spending each day with you, deciding what was the best way to spend the rest of your life together" he says."We'll do it again one last time.you pass your last day in the hand of ignate your bestfriend.He holds your hand, and tells you about life.And when he's done, he walks beside you side by side, holding your hand.And then one day, death closes your eyes.

(What a great adventure it was.I was really happy to write this for all of you.If you have any questions ask away i will try to answer it.I will maybe make another chapter where i talk about plothole or thing like that.   Thank you very much)