When he cheats 💔

Naruto 🍥
Your prov
I been not a mission it was about a week I really can't wait to see naruto I miss a lot.
I get to the front door of naruto place I grab the key he gave me he said I can come in anytime I want I open the door and close it be hind me.
There was another pair of shoes here it's a girls. I hear moans coming from his bedroom I walk slowly and quietly I open the door to see naruto and Hinata fucking each other I close the door and walk off I'm not going to cry about it it's his fault I made it home.

"Kakashi I'm back also naruto cheated on me" I yell for him to hear me I hear a bang he comes running out of his room.

"NARUTO DID WHAT ooooo I'm going to kill that boy but later let's get some food" Kakashi says I smile he knows how to me feel better.

Neji 🤍
Your prov
Neji has been acting really weird so I decided to follow him and I wish I hadn't I saw neji kiss tenten my sister. A tear goes down my face "neji she's going to find out" tenten said neji looks down at her "she won't I promise I've been careful" neji says I turn my heal and walk away I can't deal with this right now.

Kakashi 📖
Ur prov
I went home a little upset Bc I haven't seen Kakashi all day I trained with shikamaru a bit teaching him more things that could be useful in battle. I went to my room only to regret it Kakashi was fucking a hoe on my bed in my house oh hell nah I leave and went to guy place.
"Hey guy can I stay Kakashi fuckin a hoe in my house" I ask him he nods.

Shikamaru ☁️
Ur prov
I know shikamaru is cheating on me with temari i found her shirt and her shoes in his room so I got a box and grabbed whatever I had over at his house and I took all of our pictures and ripped me from them and threw my part away in the trash I make my way down stairs on to see shikaku looking at me   Concerned he said he was going to talk to him.

Gaara 🐼
Ur prov
It took me a while to walk up those stupid stairs to see gaara wish I hadn't seen him he was kissing another girl welp I'm not doing this crap I went back down those stupid stairs.

Sasuke 🦆
Ur prov
I was gone for a bit talking to Kakashi about something when I came back moaning and screaming could be heard I walked up the stairs and open the door to see sasuke and Sakura fucking him tellin her how much he loves her and no one else I close the door and leave i went to find itachi to stay with him a bit why date me if you never loved me sasuke.