him wearing nails

Naruto🍥
Ur pov
I sat there and watched him try to make ramen it got to the point that he started to cry and bite his nails, trying to get them off.

Sasuke❤️
Ur pov
He glared at me, probably wishing my head would explode, "How am i supposed to kill itachi with this shit
y/n?"

Shikamaru☁️
His pov
I looked at my nails then back at y/n who was smiling like a damn idiot while wiggling their eyebrows,"i poked myself in the fucking eye when i was sleeping y/n!".

Gaara🐼
His pov
Y/n wanted to do my nails umm they look like i have claws and im very uncomfortable but it makes them happy "why do you want me to say material girl y/n i dont understand?".

Kakashi📖
His pov
I dont mind although its quite hard to pick shit up at times and naruto laughed and Sakura punched me calling a werido which is quite offensive if i dont say so myself.

Neji🤍
Ur pov
He wasn't happy at all. "Why does this shit stink why the fuck does it smells like this?" he flipped his hair and walked out.

Itachi🍡
No pov
He stuck a fucking dango on his nails and proceeded to wiggle them while smiling at you.

Sai🎨
He was so fucking confused he just stared at you and got embarrassed when naruto and kiba laughed at him.

Tobirama🌊
He was very unhappy and hid in his room until they come off he didn't want his brother finding out but he did "SLAY BITCH SLAYY".

Obito🍭
He poked himself in the eye more than once and proceeded to poke kisame in the head with his nails.

Shisui🗡
He smiled and said thank you, then said sorry he ripped them off, which caused his nails to bleed and his crying saying hes going to die.

Madara🖤
He flipped his hair and walked away like damn models, then ran to hashirama to show him how beautiful he looked.

Sasori⌛️
He thought it was ok, but he put needles that were filled with poison underneath the nails to poison his enemies.

Deidara💥
He screamed and went around showing everything then him Sasori got into a fight "UN THIS IS ART" "MORE LIKE FUCKING TRASH YOU BRAT".

Hashirama🪵
He was very appreciative and happy about it he ran off to tell his brother "TOBIRAMA TELL ME HOW BEAUTIFUL I LOOK".

Minato⚡️
He laughed awkwardly and when people asked him who did his nails "oh my lover did them they did a great job im very proud of them".

Jiraiya🖋
He grabbed his dick to see how it looked, then proceeded to stand in a mirror grabbing his chest saying this feels nice and would make great book.

Yagura🌺
He cried, he wanted them off, then cried more when he couldn't get them off he was very everyone didnt come near him.

Shino🪲
He was very confused. This poor baby thought it would get Naruto to remember, but he just got laughed at by kiba, who eventually got hit by you.

Orochimaru🐍
This bitch was used to it and didn't mind he worked it although poor mitski was confused then asked you to do his.

Izuna🛡
His got mad when madara said his was better than the two proceeded to fight back and forth, who was better.

Suigetsu🦈
He didn't mind as long as he got your attention and affection he did get embarrassed when sasuke gave him a look.

Pain🧡
He didn't care as long as his goddess/god was happy, then he was happy, and  no one dared to question him.

Indra⚔️
Bro got pissed when he couldn't do his damn makeup and proceeded to throw a fit about for like an hour then he cried which caused the makeup he spent hours on to run down his face which caused him to cry harder.

Hidan💀
Was walking and dancing on a damn pole then he dead ass turn to you " how the fuck to wipe your ass with these".

Choji🥘
He didn't care  as along as he got food and can still eat.