Light in the dark. (MT FanFic)

I was laying in my bed listening to the best band in the world, Marianas Trench. I had just seen them almost 2 months ago when they came to Australia for the first time. I remember it like it was yesterday, I was third from the front and I could almost touch them, the smell of sweat and excitement filled the air around me. The start to Ever After started and I could feel the excitement and anxiousness grow inside me. They got on stage and the screaming grew even louder than before, and then the lyrics hit me 'Once apon a time, I used to romanisize, I used to be somebody never mind I don't miss it that much now' , I started to sing and the energy in the room grew larger and larger.  ' Abigale, get down stairs and eat ' I snaped out of my day dream and got up to get dinner.

     I walked down the same old beige hallway, down the same old dingy white carpeted stairs into the living room and into the brightly lighted dining room. 'my chair' 'no it's  my chair' my twin brothers were fighting over the same wooden chair they always did. My mother by the stove putting the food on our white with orange flowered dishes, my dad at the table laughing at my brothers. My dad never did anything, wait i'm wrong he has done one thing and it's cheat on my mother, but she doesn't care, she thinks everything happens for a reason and that the reason behind this was it was an accident and she made him unhappy. She'll never understand what really happened or what is probably happening now. We sat down at the table, 'lets say grace.'. My mom was one of those people who always said grace. Grace finished and my mom put down our plates, 'yum' I said sarcasticly.' You don't like it go to your room.' She snapped. She thinks it hurts when she says stuff like that, well news flash it doesn't, what does hurt is all the names and things the kids at school say to me. I got up and went to my room. When i got into my room I put on one of my favorite songs, Skin and Bones, turned my light off and went to lay in my bed.