Chapter Nine

You ready for this... bet you aren't :P This might get crazy.. I'm having trouble with wording my sentences so somethings may not make sense..sorry. ENJOY!

****************

--- Abigale---

     Matt left me there waiting for them to go on. I was really excited to see them play, even if it was in a small bar. Soon the lights went out and the stage light up.

---Matt---

     I was really nervous, not because of the crowd, but because who is in it. I didn't want to mess up and make a fool out of myself in front of everyone, especially her. Of course i'm the first to walk on stage which gives me enough time to look in the crowd, something i didn't want to do. I got on stage and automatically started looking. Shit Matt stop.

     I was happy to make it through the first three songs without a mistake, but of course right at the start of Acadia I found her. I started to feel the feeling i've been trying not to feel cause of her age. Matthew Webb stop it, you need to stop thinking and play. I started to think to much and kept looking at her and that's when i messed up. Fuck! Something I really didn't want to do. I'm pretty sure everyone noticed. 'We're going to have to restart, sorry.' I heard come from Josh.

'I'm sorry' I mouthed to him. I really was. I've messed up but not as big as I did. The rest of the night I kept my mind on playing.

     I was kind of relived that we finished. I love playing but that was tough. I have to learn to keep my mind on what its supposed to be on while i'm on stage. I found Abigale, sitting in the same spot I saw her in while I was on stage. 'Great job.' She said with a grin.

The thing I wanted most to say was that it was her fault I messed up, that I spotted her beautiful face and couldn't concentrate anymore, but that was something I could not say. 'You know that's how I roll.' Matt that was not cool, just shut up.

     I looked at my watch to see what time it was. 'Happy Birthday by the way.'

'Thanks.'  She didn't seem to happy.

'Well we're done so do you wanna leave?'

'yes'

---Abiigale---

     Why did I say yes? Like come on Abigale! Me stay at Matt Webbs house? This isn't real. I'm so nervous, why though? It's not like anything is going to happen. I'm going there to stay the night till my mom cools down. 'I'll be right back, have to go grab my stuff.' Matts voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

'Alright, should I wait in the car?'

'No, stay right there.'

Great i'm left with my thoughts. Something I don't want. Luckily he wasn't that long so I couldn't think much. 'Alright, lets go.'

     It wasn't a long drive before we go to Matts. His place was very clean and smelled like him. Abigale you need to stop, he's older than you and probably thinks you're some annoying kid. ' I'll go grab you something to wear and blankets.'

'ok.' So it was real. I am in Matts place. Holy shit! I took the time to look around his living room.

'Here you can wear these. The bathroom is the first door on the left.'

I walked to the washroom and got changed. I walked over to the sink and turned the tap on cold and splashed water in my face to see if this was a dream. I'm happy it isn't. I walked back to the living room to see that Matt had set up the couch with a blanket and pillow. "Thank you for this Matt. It means a lot.'

'You're welcome. Good night.'

'Good nig-' Before I could finish his lips were on mine. For those 30 seconds I felt happy, then he pulled away and walked out.

*******************************

BOOM! Told ya.. CRAZZYYY!! (probably really predictable but.. what isn't these days) Hope you enjoyed this chapter :))))))))

-LoverDearest95-