Chapter Six

I had to find a mall that's all I knew. To find an outfit, preferably long sleeves. I will hopefully never have to show Matt or any of the other guys my arms. It had been a month since the last time and I was getting proud of myself that I had lasted that long to tell the truth. I found a mall just in time, I had to find something in a half hour so that I would have enough time to get ready and possibly shower again, just to make sure I don't smell.

     I searched high and low on the shelves for something cute but not to cute, I didn't want him to think I was trying to hard. I just needed that perfect outfit, but where to find it. I left the store I was in walked around to see if I could find another and possibly it had that perfect outfit I was looking for. This mall was a bit bigger than the one in my small town back home. I found a store and decided they might just have that perfect outfit.

*** Matt***

     Ever since that day at the airport I could not get her out of my head. I had no idea why though, when I saw her in Starbucks I knew I had to go talk to her, maybe get to know her. The guys ruined that chance though, but hey I get to see her tonight and maybe get to know her after the show.

' What you thinking about this time Matt?' Mike looked at me suspicious eyes.

I knew I could trust Mike, he's like a walking hallmark card. ' remember that girl from earlier?'

' Yea, what about her?'

' My mind can't help but wander to her.'

' What catches you attention to her?'

' Everything from her eyes to her smile. From her laugh to her shyness. I don't know Mike.'

' Well she's coming tonight isn't she?'

' Yes, she is but what do I do? '

' You sound like a teenage girl.' and of course Josh walks in at that point.

' Josh grab your coke zero and leave.' Mike said with a laugh.

' I actually came for a water.'

' OK well grab your WATER and leave unless Matt doesn't mind you sitting here and you give good advice.'

' I have good advice.' Josh looked at me ' can I stay, promise I'll give only good advice.'

' Fine, but only good advice.' I looked at him being serious. I turned back to Mike. ' So, what do I do, I want to get to know her, I have this feeling.' I'm a bit awkward at this stuff and well anything in general.

' Just get to know her.' Mike said it like it was the simplest thing.

I thought about what to say next but I shouldn't question the man he has Megan so he would know. ' Thanks Mike.'

' No problem' and with that Mike got up to leave.

' Glad I could help too.' Josh said with a grin.

' Sorry Josh. So what is the set list for tonight?'

' Not to sure, let's figure it out.'

******** Authors Note********

HEEYYY, hope you're enjoying it!!

VOTE..COMMENT!

_LoverDearest95_