i promise

"Sir?" Happy asks Rhodes.

"You see the nerve of this guy?!" He says and they ride off.
•••••••••••••••••••••
•••••••••••

"Tony?!" Pepper yells.

"Hey Peps." He sadly says.

She slaps him in the face.

"Oww. I deserve it..."

"Tony?! Why would you speed you idiot?!"

"Pepp-" he starts.

"Why?! I thought you were smarter than this?!"

"Pep listen I wa-" he attempts again...but fails.

"i jus watched the news and the whole press know about the reactor!!!! And you have palladium poisoning!!!??!!!" Pepper screams.

"Okay okay. Pep. Listen! I did this because I ran out of juice in this baby" he taps his reactor. "so I had to speed home so I wouldn't die of shrapnel! Look I'm sorry. Okay. I love you and im sorry." He says and presses a kiss on her cheek and makes his legendary grin.

She falls into it and hugs him and kisses his lips.

"Its midnight how about we go to bed." She says kindly.

"Let's." He agrees.

They make it to their room..........

"I'm going shower care to join?" Pepper asks holding her night clothes, a star wars black T-shirt and grey sweats and ironman slippers.

"Uh sure let me grab my stuff." He says. He hoes to the fresser and grabs a black Black Sabbaths shirt and blue sweats and matching ironman slippers.

Pepper turns the warm water on and they get in. She notices her husbands chest. The dark silver line all around the arc reactor going up to his neck.

"Tony. Its getting worse. Are you okay and god forbid if you lie." She says.

"Pep. Its not getting any better. I'm sorry." He kisses her cheek again. "Me and Jay looked through everything known element none work. Im sorry." He says sadly.

"Honey you cant leave me. I cant even imagine a day without you please try again." She says as a few tears fall.

"Oh pep dont cry. I will I promise." With that they finish and get out.

They get into bed.

"Night love." He says.

"Night honey love you." She says and they both fall asleep.