i trusted you

I own nothing of marvel!!!!!!

"No... I'm not gonna lie I'm not alright. I'm kinda in a pickle." Hr said with a sad smirk.

"No you're fine tones. I'll get you out." With that he left.

Tony just sat there. 'I'm dead meat...' He thought.

10. 15. 30 minutes pass and a police woman walks in.

"Stark. We will ask you a few questions. You must answer honestly." He nods.

"Why did you do this?" The man asks.

Tony just sits and thinks.

"Um. I needed to uh do something relavent to my health." He tried.

"What's that blue thing in your chest?" He pops the question.

Stark looks up with sadness and vulnerability in his eyes. He doesn't want to look weak. The arc reactor is jus a weakness and they'll try and take it out and th-

"Stark?" He breaks tony out of his thoughts.

"Uh well its a um... It ah keeps shrapnel out of my heart..." He says finally. 'Oh no...' He thinks.

"We know." The officer says.

"What?"

"Rhodes told us already."

What? That day 5 months ago when he saved him from the desert rhodes swore never to tell a soul.

"He also Bailed you out. You have a ticket and a warning. $279 dollar fwe for speeding and you have to pay for the repairs to the truck you hit. And on least thing it doesn't count as theft because it was your fathers item. Sorry for that part." The man said an hot up from the chair an gave tony his black under shirt and jeans.

"Change and Mr.Hogan and Rhodes will be here to pick you up." He leaves.

Tony changes quickly and goes out to see happy and Rhodes.

He gets in the car silently.

"Home." Is all he says.

10 minutes of awkward silence later and tony is home.

Before rhodey can leave he grabs his arm.

"Hey let's have a word please." Tony says.

"Sure tones what's up?"

"Remember that promise you made on the helicopter in Afghan.?"

"Look I'm sorry man."

"Sorry doesn't cut it. Do you know that this is going to be all over the news?! There will be tons of threats about this stupid weakness. Oh please god please tell me you didnt tell them about the palladium poisoning?!" Tony says angerly.

"Tony, tony calm down." He puts his hand on his friends shoulders and attempts to calm him down.

"Calm down! I see you don't have a fucking blue target in your chest?! Now answer the question!" He yells as he pushes his hands off.

"Uh tones. They made me. I'm sorry. It was the only way it was either this or they make you take the reactor out!" Rhodey yells. 'After all I just did for this man!' He thinks.

"How could you! I trusted you. You know what I'm done trusting people." He says one last time and walks into the house.

"You're welcome by the way!" He yells. He's angry.