i found 3

3 hours later

9:02 A.M

Pepper wakes up to find herself alone in the bed.

So she gets up to the smell of bacon. And makes her way to the kitchen to find Tony cooking breakfast. He looks sick, pale, and in pain but hes still cooking her breakfast.

"Hey tony good morning and thank you!" She says as kisses his back.

"Oh hey pep didn't see you there." He says roughly out of breath. And kisses her forehead.

"How are you feeling."

"Want an honestly answer?" She nods. "Well uh not so good but hey I got breakfast!" He trys to throw on a smile but she sees its fake.

"Tony really how do you feel?" She says as they both sit down with food.

"Okay fine you got me. I'm fine its just my chest and my stomach hurts. Bad. Okay fine it hurts really bad."

"Did you take medicine?"

"Yeah. But when you're 23 weeks into dying it sorta doesn't work."

"Did you try to find a new element? Please tell me you did." She asks desperately.

"Yeah I found 3. But I didn't test them yet because I threw up and made breakfast. I will though as soon as I'm done."  He says as he takes a big bite of grits.

"Okay great!!" She says and smiles.

Ten minutes later theyre done and tonys in his lab. And peppers on the phone.

"Okay Rhodes." She says.

"He got really mad so I'm coming over in 20 minutes." Rhodey says.

"Okay bye rhodey." She hangs up.
........

"Tony rhodes is coming." She yells.

"Okay cool." He yells back.

.......

"Dummy! No!! I'm gonna sell you to th-" Tony starts but runs to the bathroom.