it doesnt work

10:30 A.M

"Tony wake up we gotta get ready happy is coming in 30 minutes." She says as she kisses him and gently nudges his shoulder.

He smirks then runs to the bathroom.

"Oh god!" He yells from the toilet bowl and grasps his chest.

"Tony its okay baby." His wife rubs his back.

He throws up some more and strains his chest. "Damn it!" He yells in pain.

"I know babe, I know." She says and keeps rubbing his back.

After 5 minutes of this, he flushes the toilet and manages to get up.

"Happys going to be here in 20 minutes. I know you don't want to get ready but he really wants to see you. Okay?" Pepper says on the bed wher etony is siting.

"Okay peps." He says and slowly gets up.

"Thank you tony." She kisses him and leaves.

"Jarvis how long we got until we are sure the element is good."

"I'm sorry sir but the element is not safe. It has a metal in it that will melt throw the reactor. However, I will try the last one. I'm sorry sir. I really am." His A.I says.

He throws down his shirt with anger. "Shit!" He actually lets out a few tears.

10 minutes of sulking he manages to find a loose grey shirt, and a pair of grey joggers with a white jock jacket and black and grey shoes. You can see the reactor from the shirt quite vividly but he doesn't care anymore at this point.

He makes his way out of the room to find pepper in the living room watching the news.

"Hey pepper." He says as he sits next to her.

"Tony, the reactor is all over the news." She says with sadness in her eyes.

"I know im sorry." He says.

"Happy is on his way." She says as they both get up to get coffee.

"Okay great." He says with a sad smile.

"Whats wrong?" She asks as she rubs his back.

"Nothing."

10 minutes later and happy is there.

Pepper and tony go welcome happy in.

"Happy!" Pepper says and hugs him.

"Hey mrs potts." Hogan says with a smile.

"Hey sir!" He says and pulls tony into a gentle hug, being careful of his chest because pepper secretly told him that it has been bothering him.

"Hey hogan. How you been." Tony says when happy pulls away.

"Fine, how's the uh." He motions to starks chest.

"Been better." Tony says. He did wish his friends didnt ask about his reactor when they immediately saw him...

They all make their way to the barbeque pit in the back yard by the pool.

"Anyone want to swim?" Happy asks. Pepper nods and tony shrugs.

"Tony you don't have to." Pepper says as she sits down by him.

"No no I'm fine."

"Okay who wants cheese on they're burgers?"

20 minutes later

"Done." Happy says and sets the food on the table.

"It doesn't work." Tony says