You have to Forgive Him

Before you read this chapter there is a small and I mean very small mention of Self-harm. So I wanted to just make this trigger warning here.

And I loved seeing all of your guesses on who the voice in Bakugou's head were! But I'm sad to say that none of you have gotten it correct! But it's not like you would have gotten it correct in the first place- Anyways! Into the chapter we go!

P.S I love your funny comments so keep the coming! I also am a he/him so please if you need to address me I would really appreciate it if you use those pronouns. Thank you so much!

——————————————————

"Bakugou! Bakugou get up! Damn it!"

Bakugou felt sick- And he could barely see when he knew he had opened his eyes. His body felt like it was on fire and he was taking heaving breaths. It felt like he was drowning with no way to get back up to the surface. He could tell he was on the floor of Shinsou's room but someone was holding him.

He could feel his head was in someone's lap as hands held both sides of his face. The figure out both hands on his stomach. The new position let Bakugou ground himself and his breathing started to become even. When he came to his senses he looked up to see a girl a little bit older than him looming above him. Bakugou scanned the girl's face, confusion settling in.

The girl had long black hair that reached her shoulders with blue fire streaks in them. Her eyes were a Chainmail Grey and her skin was tanner than most people Bakugou has seen. She wore a white short sleeved shirt and a golden chain necklace with a small silver heart charm hanging from it. Around her neck were the same tribal markings that Bakugou had on his face. The markings spiraled around her neck like a snake. So the blonde knew the girl was dead just like him. Her eyes were full of worry as she tried to get Bakugou back to his senses.

"B-Bakugou are you ok? Respond to me or something! Ghosts aren't supposed to be able to die twice!" The girl asked and Bakugou slowly sat up rubbing his head.

When he looked around the room he noticed that Shinsou and Kanjio were still out with Hagakure and everyone else. He hadn't come back to the dorms yet. So he was alone with the strange ghost. But Bakugou didn't panic at that moment. He actually felt safe with the girl around. It was like he already knew her.

"Glad to see you can actually get up... You scared me when you started fading Young Bakugou," And with that Bakugou was quick to turn towards the girl.

She sounded like the voice in his head-

But no way this was the girl that he's been hearing this whole time-

"Y-you... You're the one who's been in my head! You're- You're the spirit who's been guiding me this whole time. Y-You're actually here. What the actual fuck? You're standing right in front of me-," Bakugou said, backing away from the girl who just stood up from her knees and faced the confused blonde.

"Yes... I'm the spirit who's been guiding you. You can call me Kairo. I didn't mean to reveal myself to you right now... But you were hurt so I had to show my human form and help you. Otherwise Shinsou would have to deal with your ghost body lying on the floor," Kairo said and Bakugou tilted his head to the side.

"Human form? What do you mean by human form? You're a ghost. You don't have a human form do you?" Bakugou asked and Kairo pointed at the necklace around Bakugou's neck.

Bakugou hasn't noticed he was wearing one before. It looked a lot like Kairo's but he didn't have a pendent. It was just a single golden chain hanging around his neck. Bakugou swore he learned something new about his look or about being a ghost every single day.