❝𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩❞ mondo owada x reader

Look at the stars. Look how they shine, for you.

˚̣̣̣͙ - - - - - ˚̣̣̣͙

You sat down on your couch in the family room. Waiting for him. You were super nervous about it, after all it was your first date with him. You thought, 'What If I embarrass myself?!' 'Maybe he'll loose interest in me...' as you were overthinking, you then heard a knock on your door.

You slowly got up and calmed yourself.  Then opened the door. You saw Mondo standing at your front porch. "Hey Mondo!" You said while greeting him with a smile. "Hey Y/n." Mondo's face was blushing due to how you stunning looked. "You look great." He said. "T-thanks." You replied with, blushing. "So uh, where will you be taking me exactly?" You questioned him. "Surprise." He said while smirking. You then closed the door then the both of you walked to his motorcycle parked at your driveway.

It was so cool to see it up close, he really valued it a lot. He then climbed on and turned on his motorcycle, motioning you to sit behind him. "Why so nervous pretty face?" He asked. You felt your face heat up. "It's just, ah...I've never really rode a motorcycle before." "You'll be fine, just hold on to me tightly." He responded. You then sat down behind him, putting your arms around his chest. "Get ready." He said. Then he drove away from your house onto the road.

You held onto him tightly, burying your face in his back. You were scared at how it was at first, but then it felt like the best thing ever. Your hair was flowing through the air, feeling the cool breeze as he drove you around the city. You looked around all the buildings lit up, it looked so beautiful with the night sky.

You then arrived at your date location. It was at a park, on the hill with a nearby lake. Everything was already set up. Fairy lights around the trees, a blanket thrown across the grass. A basket full of food, and plates with utensils. It was a stunning scene, you couldn't believe it was real, and he did all of it for you. You then realized it was a picnic.

"Woah Mondo! This is!-" Your eyes beamed with joy. He blushed at your reaction. "Yea it was a little something I set up earlier." He said while putting his arm behind his neck. "It's wonderful! Thank you for all of this." You exclaimed while smiling at him.

You two than sat down together eating the meal that he made for the both of you. It tasted so good. You knew Mondo payed attention during your conversations, because he made your favorite meal for the both of you. You then finished, thanking him for the meal. He then put his arms around your waist and held you close to him. You rested your head on his shoulder while stargazing together.

"Wow, the stars look so pretty tonight!" You exclaimed. 'Maybe they shined so bright for the both of you tonight.' You thought. "Well uh yea, but not as beautiful as, you." He mumbled while both of your faces turned red.

You both sat down for awhile looking into the dark navy sky. Then Mondo stood up and grabbed something from the picnic basket. You questioned what he was doing. He turned to you and said, "We'll I know it's nothin' bug but uh, I got you this." He then presented a beautiful bouquet filled with your favorite color of flowers. "I-I just got it because y'know, you're my girlfriend and all and I mean you should be treated well." He said while looking to the side, blushing. You didn't know what to say, you were shocked. You stood up and said, "Thank you so much!" While taking the bouquet from him and then hugging him. He hugged you back and you stood there together for a moment.

You then looked up at him. "Thanks for everything tonight, it was really special to me, I'll remember this night forever." You said. Anything for my girlfriend." He replied.

You then shared a kiss together.

The beautiful lights shining through the leaves of the trees, the stars glimmering above you, and the cool breeze blowing through the both of you.

You both then sat back down, him holding in his arms and then spending the rest of the night nuzzled together, with the beautiful memory of this day, and the stars shining for the both of you tonight.

   ˚̣̣̣͙ - - - - - ˚̣̣̣͙

Note: Please leave requests! I really don't mind them at all and inspiration is really what I need now! This really hard for me to write due to my lack of motivation right now. :(  But don't worry I'm still updating this book! Just please leave requests that's all! Please and thank you. :)