❝ 𝙗𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨 ❞ gonta gokuhara x reader

You give me so many butterflies.
Requested by: ser1alk1lled

˚̣̣̣͙ - - - - - ˚̣̣̣͙

You walked down the halls of this upsetting school. The obscure vines on the wall draped down the cold stone walls. The light was dim, giving the school an ethereal look. You then suddenly remembered the promise you made with Gonta to hangout at his lab in a little while. You walked towards your lab to pass time.

You and Gonta got along fairly easily. Since both of your talents had to associate with nature. You were the ultimate marine biologist. You were honestly fascinated with Gonta's talent. How such a well built man could be so gentle with these creatures, it was precious.

You liked that about him, the passion that you both shared for nature drew you both close together. Gonta was also interested in your works. Growing up in the wild he connected more with the forest than the ocean. So he was very interested in learning about aquatic creatures. You opened the door to your lab. The design was a submarine door, fitting for your talent. Then you thought for a second,

"What if I just visit Gonta now? I mean, it's not like he would mind or anything, right?"

You then wandered around the school heading towards Gonta's lab. You were actually excited to be hanging out with him. You were glad he was your friend. You wondered,

"I hope Gonta and I can make it out alive together, maybe when we're out of this place I can show him my aquarium."

You then found his door, and walked in with a joyful smile. When you walked in, you felt at ease. The feeling of being in here, maybe with Gonta, just made you feel at home. You saw Gonta at the corner of his lab. He was examining some ladybugs on the wall. You then walked towards him. "Hey Gonta!" You said with a cheery smile. "Gonta says hello y/n!" Gonta replied happily. "So what did you want to do this time?" You asked him. "Gonta just want to practice being gentleman to y/n." You were flustered with this statement. "Of course Gonta! You can practice on me anytime." You assured him with a smile. "Gonta suggests we sit down by tree." You sat down on the ground, back resting on the tree trunk.

"I find it surprising that these trees are actually real." You thought to yourself.

You then notice that Gonta wasn't sitting next to you. He was getting,

"A book?" You thought.

Gonta then turned around.

"Gonta thought it would be okay for Gonta and y/n to read book about insect!" Gonta said. "Yes that would be wonderful Gonta!" You replied to him. He then sat down next to you and you both red the book next towards each other. Your bodies were touching. You then flipped the page and a butterfly section was on it. "They're all so pretty, nature is truly beautiful, I'm so glad I can see this stuff with you Gonta." You said to him. "Gonta loves that you love insects! Especially butterflies! Gonta says this butterfly reminds me of y/n." He pointed towards a magnificent butterfly matching the color of your outfit that you had. "Oh, thank you Gonta, that really means a lot to me." You smiled at him, cheeks read. "Gonta has that butterfly? Want Gonta to show you?" He questioned. You nodded yes in reply and he sat up. He then walked towards a table with insects. He found the butterfly that he was looking for, and then got it out of it's cage. The butterfly rested on Gonta's finger. He walked back towards you and then sat down. "Here!" Gonta then showed you the butterfly resting on his finger. "Wow..." was all you could say in amazement. You examined the butterfly closely, suddenly the butterfly flew off his finger.

Then rested on the side of your head.

"Oh!" Was al you could say it surprise. "Do not move y/n! That will scare it away!" Gonta said. You then stood staring into Gonta's eyes, and Gonta staring into yours. "Gonta thinks... y/n looks very cute."

Now this gave you butterflies in your stomach.

Your face was red at this point. "Did Gonta upset y/n? Gonta does not feel like a gentleman if he did..." Gonta said. "No! Gonta, that's what a true gentleman would say, thank you." You said in reply. "Gonta is happy if y/n is happy!" Gonta said. "Of course I'm happy! I'm so happy when I'm with you!" You said to him.

You then realized what you said.

"I'm so embarrassing!" You thought.

The butterfly then flew from your hair and landed on a plant across the lab.

"Gonta is, always happy with y/n. Now that butterfly gone..."

Gonta then pulled you close to him, his arm wrapped around your waist. This sudden action shocked you. But you didn't pull away, you rested your body on his chest.

"Gonta is wondering if he could be y/n's gentleman."

He said. You then rested in Gonta's arms. His warm embrace keeping you safe.

"Of course Gonta, I would love that." You said replied to him.

"Gonta would love that too."

˚̣̣̣͙ - - - - - ˚̣̣̣͙

Note: thanks to everyone who is reading and actually enjoying these stories! idk it's kinda nice to have random people appreciate the random stuff on here. really love all of you guys! this story was difficult for me to make so i hope you all enjoyed it!!