000

| VIDEO GAME 🎮 |

| VIDEO GAME 🎮 |

IMOGENE is a very sweet girl. she doesn't have any friends which is great for her because she doesn't do good around new people.

imogene usually sits around in her room playing video games on her gaming console.

she never really speaks to her parents because they're either at work or out somewhere with their friends till late at night.

imogene doesn't mind it though. she prefers speaking her to her supporters on instagram or tiktok.

it was around 7:45 when imogene decided to log onto GTA for a little bit.

she'd always played on her own which was no problem at all for her.

as the game loaded something odd happened. the game glitched and took her completely off of the game.

she groaned and pressed a loading button and then the game came back on.

she sighed a sigh of relief when the game appeared with her character on the screen getting ready to move.

imogene's thumbs moved the joysticks to walk places when suddenly somebody spoke in her headset.

her eyes widened as she took the headset off and looked around the room to make sure nobody was in her room speaking.

she placed them back in and the people started speaking.

"kairi!"

"kairi! what the fuck are you doing?!"

"that's our car!"

"man you fucking olaf looking ass why do you even play this game."

"shut up mattia! i'm trying!"

imogene's eyebrows scrunched in confusion.

"hello?" she spoke and the speaking quickly stopped.

"i swear to god mattia if this is one of your chicks-"

"bro calm down it's not."

"who is this?"

"imogene.. who is this?" she asks, curious.

"do you have a boyfriend?"

"god alejandro you can't just ask her that! what's your last name?"

"peters.."

"ohh, i think i've heard of you before. so your full name is 'imogene peters'?"

"u-um yes." she nervously said.

"yeah, i think i follow you on instagram."

"t-thanks i guess.. who is this?"

"mattia."

"alejandro."

"and kairi."